Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

6 minutes ago, KirkySuperSub said:

Not a massive fan of the new away strip, but I'm hugely in favour of retaining the small sponsor logo under the badge, as we had last season.

Which begs the question, why do we have a teeny-tiny sponsor on the away shirt, but a FUCKIN' MASSIVE WAN on the home? 🤔

I imagine that it's probably good marketing for G4 claims that for 90% of the season people will be seeing their name on the strip in massive writing and for the other 10% people will be seeing a strip, wondering where the sponsor is and looking to find it.

For what it's worth I think the new away strip is absolutely bogging, but I feel better knowing Casey will be wearing it.

Atleats the trend of Black, white and another colour has been maintained.

I honestly think it's alright, would probably preferred it if it was like the Skippy Sunday black strip instead. Not the greatest shirt but not Awful.

Atleast we are doing a service by reducing waste and using the same shorts for both home and away.

Edited by Phillips455

1 hour ago, Antiochas III said:

Does my box in, as most clubs we'd wear our away kit against will clash with it.  So we got a third incoming.  

We shouldn't need a third kit with united out the league and thistle not in it.

Home kit is fine against Hearts and Aberdeen.

All the same it is an ugly, ugly kit. Resigned to Livi away, although if they have a white home kit there is no need to ever see it.

Our 2023/24 away kit

"I'm not mad, I'm disappointed you haven't cleaned your room" vibes here.

Not too bothered about the design, but buttoned collars are not for me. Think I'll stick to the home strip.

9 minutes ago, bennett said:

celtic fans aren't amused with Motherwells new staunch kit.

And as a ranjurs fan your obsession with the ticks means you instantly know and care about how they're feeling and can't wait to run and tell us...
You know, the band of colour around our home strip was described as a hoop just to piss you lot off too.

19 minutes ago, AnderooMFC said:

Our 2023/24 away kit

"I'm not mad, I'm disappointed you haven't cleaned your room" vibes here.

Not too bothered about the design, but buttoned collars are not for me. Think I'll stick to the home strip.

And as a ranjurs fan your obsession with the ticks means you instantly know and care about how they're feeling and can't wait to run and tell us...
You know, the band of colour around our home strip was described as a hoop just to piss you lot off too.

Ranjurs died, it's Sevco now.

You guys just had to outstaunch Inverness' away kit...