Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

13 minutes ago, Casagolda said:

With Robinson having a deal for a striker agreed and given his penchant for signing ex ‘Well players, I wouldn’t rule out a move to Paisley…

They have signed a young boy from Maccabi Haifa. 

I mean it feels like this should be a given, but on the list of qualities you'd want the "right type of player" to have, two functioning legs would be pretty near the top.

16 minutes ago, wellboy1991 said:

They have signed a young boy from Maccabi Haifa. 

They've got another "forward player" coming in according to SR.

That said Robinson describes him as "a big boy, quick, physical..." tbh, I'm surprised he didn't chuck in "can play anywhere across the front 3" to complete the set.

IMG_7066.thumb.jpeg.c6af4145cd06f8e62db5

Edited by capt_oats

54 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

let the game commence

I think it’s safe to say the new player will be white, otherwise that tweet would never have been sent.  Unfortunately it’s not going to be Ineh Effiong* using that logic.  

*very niche Ross County joke.  

Prepared to be proven wrong here but the King Louie (sic) tweet would be a bit of a weird reference if the player (assuming it's Moult) was signing for a club other than Motherwell eh?

Anyway...

EhdCvcMVoAAZjpt?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by capt_oats

35 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

They've got another "forward player" coming in according to SR.

That said Robinson describes him as "a big boy, quick, physical..." tbh, I'm surprised he didn't chuck in "can play anywhere across the front 3" to complete the set.

IMG_7066.thumb.jpeg.c6af4145cd06f8e62db5

That is the other forward. Announced today. 

3 minutes ago, wellboy1991 said:

That is the other forward. Announced today. 

It's not.

The boy they announced today is Stav Nahmani who he talks about in the 4th paragraph.

The subsequent paragraphs are him talking about a 2nd forward that he's chosen not to name.

Edited by capt_oats

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

It's not.

The boy they announced today is Stav Nahmani who he talks about in the 4th paragraph.

The subsequent paragraphs are him talking about a 2nd forward that he's chosen not to name.

Fair fucks then. 

Here's the presser.

32 seconds says he's "hopeful" of making one addition into the squad (before the game). Also talks about it later on in the chat saying he's expecting it to be done today and says he'd like to add "one or two" in wide positions and forward positions.

Edited by capt_oats

I would have no issues with Moult re-signing if he passed a rigorous medical and if it was Kettlewell’s decision.

An option off the bench, an option when others are out of form, a bit of experience on the pitch and around the club.

Wouldn’t be bothered if it never happened though.

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

It's kicked off a Moult discussion in a group chat already. 

I'm fucking sick of it. the guy is fucked, get him to f**k. 

If you had to choose Tony Watt, Steven Fletcher or Louis Moult ? 

Moult only if it was a pay as you play or are available to play contract. Too much of a gamble otherwise. I do get the impression Kettlewell will not take undue risks with a very restricted budget.