Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

2 minutes ago, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

We definitely signed Bair as backup. Probably even to sit fourth behind Mika, Wilkinson and Obika. For me, I'd call it a pretty good result if you've been forced to use your fourth choice striker and he's got the halfway point with five goals and two assists.

Exactly! The guy just can't win with some.

He's contributed fairly consistently and has been improving. For a project signing that's a win. 

Just now, MurrayWell said:

Exactly! The guy just can't win with some.

He's contributed fairly consistently and has been improving. For a project signing that's a win. 

Definately agree with the above. However I just wish he was more alert in the box. Think he could definately be more potent if he was actually looking to get on the end of a cross. 

With his size and strength he could utterly bully some of the defenders up here. He’s an absolute unit of a lad. 

Just now, ropy said:

Was it Baraclough that got his jotters down there?

That was the night that the riot police were in - and not just for the dressing room after the game.

2 minutes ago, Swello said:

That was the night that the riot police were in - and not just for the dressing room after the game.

The riot was 3 yards in front of me and I was oblivious however watching the keystone cops infiltrating the ground then the crowd was hilarious.

9 minutes ago, Swello said:

I’ve never seen an overreaction like it that night. They seemed to come running over from behind the other goals for about 5 minutes solid.

6 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I’ve never seen an overreaction like it that night. They seemed to come running over from behind the other goals for about 5 minutes solid.

Genuinely bizarre. It would have been a good night to be robbing houses in Greenock as every police officer in Renfrewshire appeared on the scene.

Not unhappy with the draw in terms of it's difficulty as it could obviously have been worse (no offence Morton). However, a bit fed up that we've drawn Morton yet again. 

15 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I think they climbed over the wall then trotted down the side of the park.