Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

44 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

I was genuinely looking forward to seeing more of him purely based on watching his tricks and flicks at half time.

Hope the guy is all good and that, wouldn't be overly surprised if it was down to game time, or lack off. The statement is on the blunt side.

Guy looked like he was a player both on and off the field. If he thought he'd get decent minutes on the park, and MegaBar was still a thing I'm sure he'd have stayed. Sitting on the bench watching our clownshoes defending then trying to pump the clientèle of the Horseshoe probably not the vibe he was after.

14 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Looking forward to the summary of the AGM as it's an entire room of people going:Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

It'll be euphemism bingo tonight with my personal favourite 'a full and frank exchange of views' and absolute certainty. I'm quite confident at least one person will attend despite being 'tired and emotional' too.

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

The rumours around this Jili guy are sinister

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!

you-have-to-tell-us-everything-marcie.gi

Edited by Al B

21 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

You hear his rant at the Uppercrust staff as well?

I believe it was something along the lines of "it's not fucking up to us to pay for your 12th shop refurb in the last five years.  An extra 50p to stick some lettuce on a baguette is a shambles" 

Chat fae the AGM is that Kettlewell's contract is until May 2025, not May 2024... our outstanding communications strike again. 

EDIT: I'm not at AGM, just had a message from someone who is. 

Double checked and when he was confirmed as manager the website said it was until 2024. We seem to love not announcing certain contract extensions these days.

Assume it was a clause if he kept us up but just tell folk when it happens 😂

Edited by MurrayWell

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Yip 💯 sinister if true. 

Needless to say can understand why you aren’t commenting much more but from what I’ve heard of similar he should be right out the door. 

3 minutes ago, wellboy1991 said:

Yip 💯 sinister if true. 

Needless to say can understand why you aren’t commenting much more but from what I’ve heard of similar he should be right out the door. 

Must have made a pass at Craigan I'm guessing.

37 minutes ago, MurrayWell said:

Chat fae the AGM is that Kettlewell's contract is until May 2025, not May 2024... our outstanding communications strike again. 

EDIT: I'm not at AGM, just had a message from someone who is. 

Double checked and when he was confirmed as manager the website said it was until 2024. We seem to love not announcing certain contract extensions these days.

Assume it was a clause if he kept us up but just tell folk when it happens 😂

That's mental if that's the case. It defintley was 2024 reported. 

11 minutes ago, eliphas said:

That's mental if that's the case. It defintley was 2024 reported. 

The merits if true will no doubt be long discussed but it needs to be asked wtf...that's approaching half a dozen (well four at least!) folk who we've announced with a year less on their deals. It can't be an accident - what on earth was the intention?

26 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

The merits if true will no doubt be long discussed but it needs to be asked wtf...that's approaching half a dozen (well four at least!) folk who we've announced with a year less on their deals. It can't be an accident - what on earth was the intention?

I mean nothing will have happened this season to trigger and extension of a year....surely.....so if true it must have been keeping us up the end of last season. 

2 hours ago, MurrayWell said:

😂 that’s about 10 pages of discussion over the last week or so about what we might do in the summer rendered utterly pointless. Good stuff.