Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

You know, this will be the second time I will see us play against aberdeen who have had 3 different managers in one season

Which isn't a lot but it's strange it has happened twice.

Edit: wait was that Hearts or Aberdeen? I'm honestly forgetting much of the previous seasons and it's all starting to blend together.

Edited by Phillips455

2 hours ago, Vietnam91 said:

Flow will now have had to sign off 6 managers on the books simultaneously at both his jobs, pretty much within a calendar year. 

He must be a dab hand at filling out P45's by now.

13 hours ago, santheman said:

He must be a dab hand at filling out P45's by now.

Cormack obviously has ZFG for his heart issues 10 years ago. It can’t be too far removed from working in the Trump White House. 

6 hours ago, Vietnam91 said:

Tottenham youff starlet ya'know

He's imprinted in my memory in the same way as Lee Hollis, Gunner Neilson, Craig Reid, Paul Lawson, Stewart Carswell, Fraser Kerr, Simon Ramsden and Craig Moore - i.e..... how the f**k did that team take us to second?

I genuinely forget we had a core of Faddy, Sutton, McManus, Hutchinson, Anier, Ainsworth, Vigurs, Lasley and Hammell which to be fair, is pretty decent. Still impressive from McCall though. 

1 hour ago, CoF said:

He's imprinted in my memory in the same way as Lee Hollis, Gunner Neilson, Craig Reid, Paul Lawson, Stewart Carswell, Fraser Kerr, Simon Ramsden and Craig Moore - i.e..... how the f**k did that team take us to second?

I genuinely forget we had a core of Faddy, Sutton, McManus, Hutchinson, Anier, Ainsworth, Vigurs, Lasley and Hammell which to be fair, is pretty decent. Still impressive from McCall though. 

Vigurs in the good guy list, aye?

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

These wee lulls are real shit.
Decent last result so no real moans and no games....

I vaguely remember we signed a new guy but don’t remember his name 

3 minutes ago, ropy said:

I vaguely remember we signed a new guy but don’t remember his name 

Be interesting to see how much time he gets. Had a wee rest after Norway. Might need a mini Preseason?

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Be interesting to see how much time he gets. Had a wee rest after Norway. Might need a mini Preseason?

I know we still have some live business but I'm basically considering him and Nicholson signings for next season, we'll drip feed them in as and when we fancy/need.