Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Just seen the club posting the latest #fanengagement stuff, Moult and Tanner hand delivering season books to kids.

Fair fucks, that's absolutely outstanding work IMO. By all accounts ST sales are up and everything but that sort of stuff is simple to set up and is a pretty great look. I'm just trying to imagine the buzz I'd have got as a wee guy if Cooper had turned up at my door with a season ticket. I'd have been fleein' for weeks.

21 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

Some c**t leave the door unlatched? How did all these Paisley minks get in here?

It's like a throwback to 2007/08 with St.Mirren fans all over Motherwell threads on here. What's Captain Sensible up to these days?

Edited by MJC

8 hours ago, Paul Cicero said:

Plummer will be an asset to motherwell feel to bookmark this reminiscent to Beckenbauer and great potential hope they have a sell on cause written on the contract . . . . 

This post is all over the shop, a released guy "reminiscent" to Beckenbauer and a sell on clause for someone who has been here a day and is not being sold.

I hope yer first point is correct though.

The St.Mirren fans seem very bitter about Plummer, I'm starting to like him already. I seem to remember them telling us how shite Higdon was when we signed him and look how that turned out for us.

Edited by MJC