Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

1 minute ago, welldaft said:

f**k off over to the Cup thread where your fans are having a meltdown just being reminded that your mob are historically second best to us virtually every year. It is actually refreshing to give you losers a boost 🤔🫣

They do seem quite a truculent bunch this evening considering they won and everything. Bad batch of Skag I expect. 

Today was the poorest I’ve seen us in the Kettlewell reign. We had one shot of note and one cut back that was a bit close but that was our lot.

Questions will rightly be asked why Miller and Biereth didn’t start. The subs of Joe and Ferrie simply didn’t work either.

I think today showed we are still pretty short squad wise. There’s no way Mugabi should be starting for us. He just isn’t good enough I’m afraid. We also have a lack of options at wing back and upfront. 

4 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

Today was the poorest I’ve seen us in the Kettlewell reign. We had one shot of note and one cut back that was a bit close but that was our lot.

Questions will rightly be asked why Miller and Biereth didn’t start. The subs of Joe and Ferrie simply didn’t work either.

I think today showed we are still pretty short squad wise. There’s no way Mugabi should be starting for us. He just isn’t good enough I’m afraid. We also have a lack of options at wing back and upfront. 

I don’t know what position Ferrie was playing but he didn’t touch the ball or influence anything when he came on. 

Mugabe was absolutely rank. His full playbook was on display - passing without looking along the deck into a highly congested midfield, failing to track runners and getting caught under the ball. 

Im already counting the games until 66 is back .

Playing McGinn as a left wing back was nothing short of mental. As soon as I saw him at Left back I knew it was going to be a disaster. Kettlewell deserves a lot of credit for our turnaround under him but today was abysmal, 1-0 flattered us today with St M's chances towards the end it could have been 3 or 4.

4 minutes ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Mugabe was absolutely rank. His full playbook was on display - passing without looking along the deck into a highly congested midfield, failing to track runners and getting caught under the ball. 

Im already counting the games until 66 is back .

Don't get me started on Mugabi. The guy is laughably bad, Mandron (and then later on Olusanya) terrorised him all day. He genuinely looks like a competition winner most weeks. I can pay his train ticket to what ever idiot signs him next 

27 minutes ago, welldaft said:

f**k off over to the Cup thread where your fans are having a meltdown just being reminded that your mob are historically second best to us virtually every year. It is actually refreshing to give you losers a boost 🤔🫣

f**k off you clowns think yous are something special your as big a fud as your manager.

For those asking why Biereth didn’t start, he came to us on a fitness / recovery plan set out by Arsenal. Dunno if it was injury related, but Kettlewell in his press conference on Thursday said the plan just ended this week and it’s over to us. He’s obviously not fit to play 90 yet. I dare say he might have been on earlier had the possibility of an extra half hour not been there. 

As an aside, I wonder if when a player is on loan from a club like Arsenal, the manager is less likely to take a wee risk with them. If we’ve struck up a relationship with the club with the possibility of further loans then we don’t want to be sending back damaged goods. 

4 minutes ago, camer0n_mcd said:

Don't get me started on Mugabi. The guy is laughably bad, Mandron (and then later on Olusanya) terrorised him all day. He genuinely looks like a competition winner most weeks. I can pay his train ticket to what ever idiot signs him next 

It is getting beyond a joke now. Please Ketts just let him go. He clearly isn’t up tae it. Get a plank from any building site, plant it in the D outside our penalty area… Still better than Mugabi 🤦‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Looks like the bad skag is still circulating .

It has so far claimed the brain cells of Finger The Old Fudge, Arch Tampon Captain Senile and Elvis .

Remember kids drugs are for mugs.

That's ironic seeing as it's the Well fans who are being stuck up cunts.