Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

8 minutes ago, Mr Hahn said:

Otherwise, doing a piece on how he’s improved using video analysis is actually quite interesting so fair play for that.

That part is probably something that will really sell you to players too, and will be under rated by fans maybe.

Someone feeling like theyre on the way down and needing a spark sees that and thinks it might work, while other Scottish teams pitch for improving them will be "balding man shouts at you all week".

Just feel sorry for Bair as the pitch was likely "we're going to do an interview with you about how well you've played this season, but play a lot on how shite you were before. Because you were shite eh Theo? Heres a collection of tweets we bookmarked that shows everyone thought you were shite", and hes far too nice a guy to not just agree.

Edited by RandomGuy.

We can only assume Rosco's magic had no effect on Connor Shields.

So what do we think folks? Shop windowing him for a summer sale or reinforce we're intrinsic to his development to sign an extension? All with bit of boosting the "club will advance your career" narrative?

Edited by Vietnam91

4 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

And Shaw. He's an analyst, no a magician.

Ha yeah, we gave up after hour 57, clip 174,483 and 23 cans of Redbull

Reverberation Vinyl on X: "me, tied to a chair & forced to watch videos of  people singing in their cars https://t.co/topTl5XjHr" / X

I wonder if wee Davor is sat watching that at home the same way I watch the last 5 minutes of the Shawshank Redemption?

If we are getting back to talking about kits, remember that next seasons kits will apparently be based on ideas submitted to the well society.

I have a bad feeling about those designs.

1 hour ago, Mr Hahn said:

Then putting fans negative tweets up on the screen? 

I interpreted that as making the point to fans that they can jump the gun a bit, which to be fair they do all the time. I think it was a way of trying to influence fans not to do that in the future should another young player come in the door. I thought it was fair enough if you're going to put that kind of stuff out there.

48 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Video is only ten minutes long. How did they fit all of RandomGuy.'s post in that short a time.

Tbf i dont think i was ever harsh on him on Twitter.

Tend to be kinder on there as players will almost definitely always see comments on there one way or another. On heres fair game as if theyre daft enough to look through a football forum for thoughts on them then theyre doomed regardless.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Tend to be kinder on there as players will almost definitely always see comments on there one way or another. On heres fair game as if theyre daft enough to look through a football forum for thoughts on them then theyre doomed regardless.

Can you tell our official account this?

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Someone feeling like theyre on the way down and needing a spark sees that and thinks it might work, while other Scottish teams pitch for improving them will be "balding man shouts at you all week".

On behalf of balding men, how dare you sir.

oh, wait, I’m bald already. Continue 😄

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

On here you were scathing when he signed.

i was checking my own receipts. i was negative but not OTT.

The other thing i saw was a few folk comparing Hibs signing a £700K hot dutch prospect and blowing our Bair signing out the water. Vente has 4 goals and Hibs are in the same mid table shit-pile as us.

There are hundreds of different ways to describe that video / topic. I think the point that fans are quick to judge (tweets used) was probably even above the Media team. Fair play if that was their subliminal message. 

How about Theo - “this seasons surprise package” or “Proving the doubters wrong” or anything other than the use of the word Zero - I mean FFS. As someone said Theo is probably too nice to say - “wait a minute” or even he did not know they were going to use that description. As I said before this is not the first time we have all thought - ouch 😫 

6 hours ago, one m in Motherwell said:

This was also ‘slept on’.

Associate it exclusively with Giles Coke for some reason.

IMG_2383.jpeg

Saw a boy cutting about in Ayia Napa one year wearing this with Coke and no 11 on the back - my kind of humour 

6 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

On here you were scathing when he signed.

He was to us what Oli Shaw is to you, of course i was negative about him.

2 hours ago, one m in Motherwell said:

Thelonius is just the loveliest big guy, isn’t he?

He is. Which makes me wonder why St. J were so nasty to him. I guess it's a farmer thing, they kill cute animals.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He was to us what Oli Shaw is to you, of course i was negative about him.

Wait until we start showing Oli Shaw videos of Bergkamp.