Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

5 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Someone has missed a trick not doing REJECT BARMACK t-shirts tbqh.

The Society should do a rush job, claret t-shirt, amber text with 'REJECT BARMARK', £20, funding gap solved.

27 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

The Society should do a rush job, claret t-shirt, amber text with 'REJECT BARMARK', £20, funding gap solved.

I'll take one in Large please. 😃

If they offer buy one get one half price then a Large in the away colours too. 

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Literally giving ideas away here...

f61-082-41.thumb.jpg.550cbe30381ec33734c76521e0760948.jpg

Edited by capt_oats

1 hour ago, Handsome_Devil said:

In that regard, if you believe we'll sell Miller and Bair for £4m+, the club's logic about the buyback as a safety net works. Even if you think we won't get quite that much, it'll take us well on the way.

Ofc it doesn't address the flip logic of why we're dropping our pants for pennies if we have millions coming.

The very notion of us bringing in the inexperienced Barmack with his Musk-platform economics and using the money from player sales as a buyback option to return us to our current state, rather than rejecting his offer outright and using the player profits to genuinely improve the club in numerous ways, is absurd.

Honestly, if someone had suggested these past few months to me a year ago, I'd have thought them mad. That someone with such an ill-conceived plan can simply approach a top-flight club in our league and be taken seriously is truly the definition of "tin pot."

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Beautiful though i think the misspelling would add the final cherry.

If the thread crowdfunds production, this time next year we'll be millionaires.

Edited by Handsome_Devil

20 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Get it on GoFundMe. 

We can split the profits between the Society funds and sourcing a spell-checker for the executive board. 

1 hour ago, Handsome_Devil said:

The club obviously haven't said if they're streaming Saturday's game yet but I can't bloody wait just to shout at the telly again!

Wouldn't be in time for Saturday, but if Erik gets in you could soon be watching via a $350 annual sub to Wild Sheep TV ( with a guaranteed and very generous 0.25% of profits going straight into the clubs coffers). Bit pricey at first thought but between all the training the players are going to be given on building their own 'brand', and maybe a few exclusive previews from the blockbuster documentary, I'm sure there will be plenty of quality #content on top of the games to make it worthwhile. 

1 minute ago, David1979 said:

Get it on GoFundMe. 

We can split the profits between the Society funds and sourcing a spell-checker for the executive board. 

Producing them as REJECT BARMARK could be a great shout.

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

Someone has missed a trick not doing REJECT BARMACK t-shirts tbqh.

Orange T shirts with “Just stop Barmack” 

40 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Beautiful though i think the misspelling would add the final cherry.

If the thread crowdfunds production, this time next year we'll be millionaires.

BARMARK.thumb.jpg.7aee998d3c76b7e74bb4ff9418daaf41.jpg

20 minutes ago, ropy said:

Linlithgow is just along the road so I have headed along, they should have played this one in the summer though. 

The weather and euros put me off for tonight but Linlithgow is 100% on my lower league day out list for next season. Easy to get to, plenty pubs and a great wee ground by all accounts. 

7 minutes ago, dezz said:

The weather and euros put me off for tonight but Linlithgow is 100% on my lower league day out list for next season. Easy to get to, plenty pubs and a great wee ground by all accounts. 

fantasy Scottish Cup draw.