Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Just now, Handsome_Devil said:

I assumed it was art.

IT WASN'T FINISHED IT WAS COOLING OK I BUTTERED IT LATER STOP IT I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL OF THIS IT WAS GOOD TOAST I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER.

See, THIS is what pre-season should be all about.  Ripping the pish out of some poor c**t's toast.

@StAndrew7 thank you 🤝

Edited by Desp

Just now, StAndrew7 said:

IT WASN'T FINISHED IT WAS COOLING OK I BUTTERED IT LATER STOP IT I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL OF THIS IT WAS GOOD TOAST I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER.

I think you're digging yourself a hole here. Toast always tastes best when buttered instantly, IMO.

26 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Definitely. Hope all the promises of increased direct debits are now honoured but, more importantly, if you're in a position to contribute skills, time, expertise etc, I'm sure the WS board will be delighted to hear from you.

Just sent my email about increasing my DD and also asked about making an additional one off payment.

Just now, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I think you're digging yourself a hole here. Toast always tastes best when buttered instantly, IMO.

Completely defeats the purpose; toast needs to be crunchy. Buttered instantly it just goes soggy AF and loses the crunch you want.

Just now, crazylegsjoe_mfc said:

I agree with this, tbf.  My wife does not.  She leaves it for like a minute so the butter is VERY visible when eating.  One for the watching, IMO.

Just now, Desp said:

I agree with this, tbf.  My wife does not.  She leaves it for like a minute so the butter is VERY visible when eating.  One for the watching, IMO.

This is absolutely correct.

Edited by StAndrew7

That's my monthly Direct Debit instructions sent to the bank - for my first WS payments since the initial one-off, however many moons ago that was!

I actually like the look of the toast.

Edited by KirkySuperSub

Most of the comments on the club Facebook are actually very positive. Where there are grumbles they seem to be mostly coming from "Top fan" posters (i.e. gobby c***s who like the sounds of their own voices a bit too much at the best of times.)

image.png.b5650802631dda492233783e808890bc.png

Just now, KirkySuperSub said:

That's my monthly Direct Debit instructions sent to the bank - for my first WS payments since the initial one-off, however moons ago that was!

I actually like the look of the toast.

Snap. About the direct debit, not the toast

11 minutes ago, StAndrew7 said:

Nae toast rack. Need to let it air to get crunchier.

I'm coming to fight with you on that hill Kenny. I do the same and sometimes waft the toast 

Sweaty plate and immediate butter is amateur.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Most of the comments on the club Facebook are actually very positive. Where there are grumbles they seem to be mostly coming from "Top fan" posters (i.e. gobby c***s who like the sounds of their own voices a bit too much at the best of times.)

image.png.b5650802631dda492233783e808890bc.png

Is just me, or does post sound/ read like it is not actually coming from a Motherwell fan?