Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

19 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Do you think that Untouchables top has Lehmann 9 on the back?

Looks huge on Nicholson

Ladbrokes are still offering 33/1 that it's Daniel Sengewald's. 

Edinburgh City where there to be had at the weekend if you had a go at them. Which we didn’t. One striker at home was a piece of nonsense. Only threat from set plays and Clyde go and thump them at their ground tonight. 

Need a convincing one this weekend as could prove to be a closer group that we think….

Here are some more, we'll probably win the group, might not be seeded though. I think we've improved defensively, we'll bring in more attacking options. Last Saturday and Tuesday were not settled line ups. 

I don't think we should be letting early cup games cause panic, in fact I'd probably rather we got a kick up the arse in games like this, where we can still go through, than in early league games where getting points on the board quickly is important and will shape our season. 

I said the other day, Kettlewell's tatics need to be more adaptable. I think we'll be okay though. 

We're a team that likes to create chances from transitions in play, where we gain possession and try to attack when our opponents are out of their shape, wins at Ibrox and Tynecastle last season are good examples of this, as well as the couple of hammerings we dished out. When teams sit in, we struggle to break them down, I'm thinking Livi and Morton away in the cup last season and the two games we've had so far this season. We need to improve at this, but I'd argue we're probably more likely to create chances when teams are attacking us/the game is a more even contest than when we have 70%+ possession and are trying to get through 11 players. 

Edited by MurrayWell

I think it's incredible, certainly going by the initial pictures, it's an instant like compared to the home kit which, albeit looks better in the flesh is still not great.