Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

10 minutes ago, MurrayWell said:

Killie in the cup first mind, would be good to announce someone to give folk a wee lift going into that. 

But presumably we wouldn’t play them?

13 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

When's the boy from Everton getting announced ? 

11 minutes ago, boozyBJ said:

Was that not just someone on the wind up?

10 minutes ago, Eliphas Pettigrew said:

Never quite understood why people do that

David Tennant No GIF by Doctor Who

Just now, Vietnam91 said:

Tell you what isn't cool and something I've never done before, looking at the results on GW2 and thinking I'm glad Ross County and Dundee United were limited to one apiece.

GW2 .... Jesus!

I'm hoping St Johnstone and County lose every week until the situation becomes clear.

1 minute ago, Stevie Kirk said:

If confirmed that is on him.

How do you know it's on him and not the medical department? The point was made above that he played 25 last week, 45-55 this week would not have been a mental progression. 

It seems possible Kettlewell was reckless but hardly certain...when there are incidents like Nicholson that seem undeniably on the health guys, I'm not convinced immediate and total blame going on the manager is fair.

Felt a twinge in the thigh and then it got worse and could be ‘significant’. 

I didn’t see it but did he not try and play on after he went down? 

Not fully fit to begin with and then risked further aggravation and lo and behold. Serious questions need asked and answered by kettlewell and our medical staff. 

33 minutes ago, boozyBJ said:

Was that not just someone on the wind up?

I think that was my point.  Or at least highlighting the bizarre nature of the Everton game unless there was some quid pro quo going on.  

9 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

How do you know it's on him and not the medical department? The point was made above that he played 25 last week, 45-55 this week would not have been a mental progression. 

It seems possible Kettlewell was reckless but hardly certain...when there are incidents like Nicholson that seem undeniably on the health guys, I'm not convinced immediate and total blame going on the manager is fair.

He picks the team. It’s on him. Piss poor management.