Elgin City thread

Good luck to him, I hope it turns into the "big move" he was looking for.

I presume you boys will look after him and won't be calling him a "cheating $&*£" like you did this season..

Of course not !

You know how fickle us footie fans are ;)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mind frizzel was a great wee nippy player left to quick id say last time a seen him was paul kaczans testimonial

Anyway all the best for dylan honestly thought he'd have an offer from a higher ranked team be interesting if clyde fans still call him a diving c**t atleast we'll know how he plays and watch out for him against us especially in the penalty area

We've lost many players like Dylan in the past, Craig Frizzell springs to mind as a near carbon copy and most of the younger support wouldn't have a clue who he is.

We'll move on.

Although the circumstances were different because he was only ever on loan, Zander Sutherland turning us down for Peterhead and then again for Buckie is another.

As good as Dylan is when things are going well, he's a total passenger when things aren't and I think it's pretty telling that he's moved to another League 2 team rather than get a bigger club. I remember Dumbarton fans thought he was awful playing for them at Championship level and I doubt he'll ever play higher than League 1 or League 2 again.

Point is, we've lost plenty of players over the years that always looked like they should've been cutting about at a higher level. It's not done us much harm, and I don't think losing Dylan Easton will have much of an impact as some might think.

How did Reid get on with you guys last season?

Could tell there's a player in there but he rarely showed it. Scored a screamer in pre-season against Dundee United but it took him until April to score his first league goal. I believe his preferred position is behind the striker and he never really got to play there. Hope he does well if he goes to you, really sound guy.

Archived