Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

All Ayr fans need a pick-me-up.

We were in a strange league position which kept the heat off the manager for a while.

Now, except St. Mirren, those around us have found there feet and are pushing on.

We, on the other hand, are where most of us thought we would be at the start of the season.

With that in mind, we are turning on the manager and on the individual players.

After so long without an out and out goalscorer, it feels that the players are loosing belief. That no matter how well we play, we won't win.

If we can get a goalscorer in, just think the lift it will give the rest of the squad and the fans.

Was just about to post something similar. Only two points adrift of Dumbarton at the turn of the year! I'll take that! SEVEN points CLEAR of St Mirren! Ya Beauty. 

Off topic ...I have just recently signed up for pandb .8 weeks ago I was in new york and happend to bump into the one and only david castilla at the top of the empire state building ...what the hells the chances of that lol ....I am still in shock meeting one of my all time favourites on the other side of the world lol ....

Saw that on Facebook, great pic mate, I'd have been buzzing to meet the Handsome Frenchman.

Archived