Plans today?

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Just the 5 nights. I'm just not keen on tourist resorts, I prefer being in cities laughing at locals having to go to work. Faro's just up the road though, been a couple of times.

Whatever you do don't hire a car from Europcar at Faro Airport. I got completely ripped off there a couple of years ago. Had booked a Fiat 500 or similar which they didn't have and upgraded me to a VW Polo. Normally you get a free upgrade if they can't provide whatever you booked but in my case they doubled the price from the original quote and just helped themselves from my card details. Thieving b*****ds. I couldn't persuade Santander bank to reverse the payment either. 

• 4 weeks later...

Dropping the dog of at my mums then getting ready to head out to Edinburgh, walk around the market, few beers then cafe anduluz for tea followed by a few drinks then the last train home, hopefully hole should be on the cards when we're back as well. 

Rogue One with my son. One of the great perks of fatherhood is getting to see some brilliant action movies at the cinema with having to b***t it on my own or wait for DVD. 

Im more hyped than he is. Once the credits start I'll probably need my Tenna for men. 

Went to the pub to watch the football. Now home for beers until a couple my pals are ready to go to the pub. Would have happily stayed at the pub and waited but seeing as at my mums for Christmas thought I best come up the road and sit with them for a bit. Looking forward to getting suitably fucked and not wanting to eat tomorrow.