Plans today?

She is pregnant though, I'm not joking about that one. I have actually ruined my life.

Congrats little Throbber on baby Throbber.

The birth will be terrifying and incredible in equal measure.

Can't wait to take my wee guy to his first game. Unfortunately his big brother is a Celtic fan (his own choice, but his local team so I'm letting him away with it) and I fear big brother will have more influence than me.

Did they paint the door?

Nah, although it looks like a blind man did.

Today I'm picking up the keys to my new house and dealing with a level seven hangover.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

As a very new dad Throbs I'll say congratulations and don't panic - its amazing how quickly and naturally it all comes to you.

The birth though............ :huh:

Painless.

5 hours ago, throbber said:

Thanks, its already rather tough on both of us. Particularly me who has to put up with these ridiculous mood swings. Might make an appearance in the pregnancy thread when i need advice. 

Congrats throbber lad, start of a new exciting chapter in your life 

1500894457641.jpg

Let the house half an hour ago and already cruising serenely across the glorious Clyde Riviera this afternoon; deepest sympathies* to those trapped in drab hovels like Lanarkshire instead.

* Nah not really.

1500894683632.jpg

1500894457641.jpg

Let the house half an hour ago and already cruising serenely across the glorious Clyde Riviera this afternoon; deepest sympathies* to those trapped in drab hovels like Lanarkshire instead.

* Nah not really.

1500894683632.jpg