Hibernian FC- European assault

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

No, like 4 years ago when you let your club die

Yup. A group of supporters who were more interested in pointing fingers and crying than actually rallying around and supporting their club and keeping them alive.

To think that other clubs with much smaller fanbases have managed to get out of similar messes just goes to show how much of a farce that "support" is. There were some who actively did do their part of course. But they were in a minority. The majority played an active part in their club's death, and they have the audacity to claim it's the same club.

Hibs unlucky tonight. Some of the officiating was atrocious.

Scenes outside Middletons. Was outside having a smoke and some Hibs boys were giving a lad a leathering until the Brondby boys pegged it up Easter Road :lol:

Don't think Hibs are out of this yet. Brondby weren't impressive.

26 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

No, like 4 years ago when you let your club die

21 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Yup. A group of supporters who were more interested in pointing fingers and crying than actually rallying around and supporting their club and keeping them alive.

You moronic diddies really have to move on.  Lots of the Rangers posters on here enjoy football and take an interest in games, such as this evening and it's perfectly acceptable for us to post about what goes one.  Yet a few of the brain dead try and turn every thread in to a mini BRALT whenever one of us posts.

I said earlier that I'd enjoy Hibs' progressing and hope they do well in Copenhagen.  Apparently I'm full of 'seethe' as a result.

This is a Hibs thread.  If you have issues with us then take it to the BRALT rather than pollute the board with your odious ignorance.

37 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

You gonnae try and see if she can negotiate a way for hibs to stay in Europe anaw 

36 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

small club mentality 

34 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

When it really mattered ? Like the 9 months we spent placed above you in the league 

31 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

If you can find the f**k I am meant to give feel free to send it my way 

I'll leave this here.

Spoiler
Spoiler

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You moronic diddies really have to move on.  Lots of the Rangers posters on here enjoy football and take an interest in games, such as this evening and it's perfectly acceptable for us to post about what goes one.  Yet a few of the brain dead try and turn every thread in to a mini BRALT whenever one of us posts.

I said earlier that I'd enjoy Hibs' progressing and hope they do well in Copenhagen.  Apparently I'm full of 'seethe' as a result.

This is a Hibs thread.  If you have issues with us then take it to the BRALT rather than pollute the board with your odious ignorance.

0yC4rA.gif

Just now, Alan Stubbs said:

Lay off them guys, it's an open forum. Rangers fans are 3 2 post here if they like.

Indeed.  The funny thing is that none of the Bears on here resent your win.  Pretty-much to a man we acknowledge we were rightly beaten.

How're you feeling about the second leg?  Any of the posters on here going to the match?  Copenhagen is a delightful city.  Eat herring and drink Pilsner.

Indeed.  The funny thing is that none of the Bears on here resent your win.  Pretty-much to a man we acknowledge we were rightly beaten.

How're you feeling about the second leg?  Any of the posters on here going to the match?  Copenhagen is a delightful city.  Eat herring and drink Pilsner.

I'm going and I fully intend on making sure the residents of Copenhagen are aware Hibernian won the Scottish cup and that Lee Wallace is a grass (pass it on) before I leave.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Touched on it in my first post there but think they'll make it pretty comfortable. Don't think we'll match them like we largely did tonight. They clearly like to play on the counter and with us needing to score, I'd fancy them to pick us off.

On a stag do that week so no Copenhagen for me unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I'm going and I fully intend on making sure the residents of Copenhagen are aware Hibernian won the Scottish cup and that Lee Wallace is a grass (pass it on) before I leave.

Enjoy your trip.  Away days in Europe are always special.  Buy a bottle of whisky or vodka at the airport and get yer beers from the supermarket.  Enjoy the food, though.

4 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Touched on it in my first post there but think they'll make it pretty comfortable.

I think you've the talent to get a 2-0 win.  I didn't watch tonight's game but did listen to it on the wireless and, for 89 minutes, you were clearly better.

Archived