Hibernian FC- European assault

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent performance tbf. Brondby were a bit sharper but they were there for the taking imo . We should have scored tonight but with better finishing Brondby could have had another as well.

Otso absolutely chucked it for their goal but fair play to the lad he redeemed himself with that double save in the second half. He should have never have been starting this type of match though and I can't for the life of me work out why Lennon never brought in a first choice Keeper in time for these qualifiers.

I was a bit apprehensive about Holt but he'll absolutely stroll this league. McGregor was my MOTM, absolutely superb.

Good to see we still have the orange triplets of rangers, hearts and morton showing an interest this season. 

As far as the football goes Hibs looked the better team but the problem of creating opportunities in the 18 yard box is still there. 

Brondby looked like a typically big Scandinavian team. There's still everything to play for away from home. 

20 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Hard lines hibs, never an easy draw. Still a bit of hope. Nice to see the sevco rejects all over this thread, still seething at you.  Well played.:thumsup2

Yer arse.  I don't see any seethe - just some healthy badinage.

5 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You always try this :lol:

Pretty brutal isn't it TGIG? I know that the orange comment must've felt a bit close to home for him but we don't need to keep reading the same things over again on here. 

Archived