Hibernian FC- European assault

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zen Archer :lol::lol::lol: Good delete there, thicko.

Pleasantly surprised with how we played against a higher calibre team there. A shocker from a guy who'll be nowhere near Lennon's plans for the season and an unbelievable decision from a chronic set of officials away from a great result. I don't think we'll play that well away at Brondby and fully expect them to make it comfortable but I'm even more looking forward to this season, having seen that.

I'm seeing folk slagging off Lennon for not signing a first team keeper yet - don't agree myself. He's went for targets that haven't came off. Should we do a panic buy and get some Mark Oxley type in because of a Europa League qualifier? Nah. As long as we get a proper keeper in this window, I'll be happy.

I was talking about ta

5 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Zen Archer :lol::lol::lol: Good delete there, thicko.

Pleasantly surprised with how we played against a higher calibre team there. A shocker from a guy who'll be nowhere near Lennon's plans for the season and an unbelievable decision from a chronic set of officials away from a great result. I don't think we'll play that well away at Brondby and fully expect them to make it comfortable but I'm even more looking forward to this season, having seen that.

I'm seeing folk slagging off Lennon for not signing a first team keeper yet - don't agree myself. He's went for targets that haven't came off. Should we do a panic buy and get some Mark Oxley type in because of a Europa League qualifier? Nah. As long as we get a proper keeper in this window, I'll be happy.

I was talking about that earlier with friends.   I think it's good that Lennon hasn't rushed into buying a new keeper for the game tonight. 

Watched bits & pieces on Periscope. Seemed as if Hibs were penned back for long spells at a time. Conceded a few corners...but Hibs also had their own wee spells of pressure.

Not the worst away result to take away.

I reckon Brondby will see it out fairly comfortable now tbh. If Otso doesn't sell the jerseys and we go over there at nil nil then the ties interesting. Still a promising performance in my eyes considering we've only played Berwick,City and Motherwell leading up to this game.

I'd bet on us conceding from a set piece over there. A lot of their deliveries were poor but they had a few freaky lanks that could've easily scored from a few of the better balls in. A two+ goal lead would've been ridiculously harsh but corners were one area that they did look a lot more dangerous than us.

Archived