Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

What does that say about Dillian Whyte? The man is the undisputed TBE.

Think it says AJ was lucky to get Whyte when he did. He’s come on leaps and bounds since then. Will get the belts he deserves in time.

Lack of respect for Dillian Whyte here

Dave Allen would beat Lewis. He’s a bum.

The past greats wouldn’t have a chance these days. Ian Lewison would knock Lewis clean out.

What does that say about Dillian Whyte? The man is the undisputed TBE.

At least you’re not trying too hard or anything.

After Whyte’s showing at the weekend, I think everyone on this thread knows who was embarrassed.

Funny how you always need the support of everyone else on the thread. Needing a bit of assurance?

And it’s bizarre that you’re bringing the subject up again (other than in a frantic attempt to redeem yourself), he’s closer to a title shot now than before the weekend whether you like it or not.

More world salad default_laugh.png

He’s shite, and the response on here at the weekend backed that up. No need to be upset B)

I agree with your last point though, he probably is very close, whether I like it or not. However he doesn’t deserve one, which was always my point. Again, another point backed up by most on here at the weekend.

You don’t need to cry that nobody agrees with your strange views, constantly rolling out recycled P&B clichés doesn’t make you seem any smarter either, but you can continue to do that if it makes you feel that way though B)

Do you think everyone is in agreement with you thinking that guys like Eric Molina are more deserving of an AJ rematch?

Absolute minter.

I said if Molina beats Breazeale he deserves a rematch more than Whyte does, which is absolutely true, as much of a mismatch as both would be.

I also never said anyone agreed with that, I said nobody agreed with you that Whyte deserves a world title shot.

Have to say I’m shocked that you’ve changed not one, but two stories, to try and back up your own ridiculous point. I think that says it all to be honest, what an absolute mare you’re having.

I’ve changed absolutely nothing. Got to say I’m both flattered and embarrassed for you that you’re blatantly copying my posting style now.

11 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Ah, the P&B phrases are back in full flow

On 17/10/2017 at 18:41, Tarmo Kink said:

Unlucky, champ.

On 17/10/2017 at 18:59, Tarmo Kink said:

Better luck next time champ, 

Image result for talkhearts

Edited by Fraser Fyvie

Once or twice is okay. Every single post shows the sign of a broken man. Nice to see you’ve deflected from the original point, because you were utterly destroyed, I hope you recover from this one day.

default_laugh.png

Are you aware of just how bad it looks that you’re pretty much copying my posts now?

Was never going to end well for you coming back for more but you’ve even out-mintered yourself here.