Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Ball manipulating the fight into the way he wants it to go.

Ford needs to work off the jab & keep moving. He doesn’t need to get into a scrap.

2 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Ford hit Ball with his best, & Ball walked through it

I'm not sure there wasn't a bit of kidology from Ball tbh.  I've got Ball by stoppage between 9-12 at 10/1.

16 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Split decision.  Ffs 

Can't fault that really or the scorecards. No shenanigans.

I'd have given the nod to Ford but can't argue with Ball his output was insane but the cleaner, harder shots from Ford for me.

Would love to see that again and probably a trilogy as well. The styles gelled so well it was a joy to watch.

Both fights been excellent so far, so much so that I’ve only seen about 10 minutes of the Champions League final. 

Hutchinson boxed well but seemed to get extremely tired, and lucky he wasn’t in against someone that was able to step on him in those championship rounds. Has some really bad habits like turning his back when pulling away, and falling over his front foot when throwing that left jab to the body. A more skilful operator would notice that and time a left hand coming back. Maybe he felt Richards wasn’t capable of hurting him and that’s why he was sloppy at times, and to be fair he was probably right. That’s the first time I’ve heard him speak; where does that accent come from? It’s some kind of Scottish/Yorkshire/Roadman hybrid. Didn’t come across brilliantly in the post fight interview either, spoke a lot of nonsense to be honest. 

Shiraz pretty much got this under control. Williams is struggling to get in range, the only twice he has & landed, Shiraz chin has looked suspect. 

6 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

This is some fight as well :lol: all we needed was Hearn and Warren to put their differences aside. 

They should both be congratulated on putting differences into the ring. It has been entertaining.

3 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Shiraz pretty much got this under control. Williams is struggling to get in range, the only twice he has & landed, Shiraz chin has looked suspect. 

Sheeraz is just batting Williams anytime he gets close, his jab is terrific and it actually looks hurtful. 

1 minute ago, kiddy said:

They should both be congratulated on putting differences into the ring. It has been entertaining.

Shame it took some Saudi billionaire throwing wads of cash their way to make them see sense. 

3 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Sheeraz is just batting Williams anytime he gets close, his jab is terrific and it actually looks hurtful. 

Shame it took some Saudi billionaire throwing wads of cash their way to make them see sense. 

Was just going to edit my post to include the Saudi cash.😂🤣😂