Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

It's not often you're right Bawb.  But you're wrong again.

Being as he says in the article "In terms of revenue taken we are still working through the numbers...." how could have decided whether or not it's financially viable? 

Haven't read the whole thread but did Bawb ever admit he was talking shite?

22 minutes ago, The Woolshed said:

Surely that's nonsense. He's been a stalwart and deserves something, much like Mackay was given. Granted that playing deal proved probably a step too far but Midge deserves it IMO.

Hoping it's a lot of shite but the players reaction to when he set Cummins up on Saturday said a lot. All went to him, cuddling him etc. 

Be a shame if that's the way it ends for Millar but giving how unreliable he's been this season you could sort of understand the club's reasoning. If we could guarantee 20 games+ out of him it would be a no brainer.

How long before O'Hallaron gets linked with a move back?

I think he'd have a lot to offer post playing, much like Mackay who has started very positively at Stirling. Letting him go in this way would be sad for the fans and undeserving for Millar who deserves much more than that.

Millar doesn't have any interest in coaching after football. Everyone else does their badges, he's got his media degree from uni, I wouldn't bet against him turning up on the BBC, he's certainly a lot more eloquent that the likes of Tam McManus and Ryan Stevenson.

Millar doesn't have any interest in coaching after football. Everyone else does their badges, he's got his media degree from uni, I wouldn't bet against him turning up on the BBC, he's certainly a lot more eloquent that the likes of Tam McManus and Ryan Stevenson.

Fair enough. I knew he was involved in the media but didn't realise that would be the extent of it. My point regarding him being worthy of another year still stands. I still feel he'd give us enough to justify it.

Wright is looking for a central midfielder in the summer, if that clears or muddies the waters regarding Millar.

From the outside, Tony Tompos seems to have made a difference with him and I think he still has a lot to offer. Would be sad to see him go.