Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Main Stand tickets that day. A lot of the Dons suits were just along from us and happily singing along when they were ahead.
It was brilliant when the small band of Saints fans in the Main Stand all joined in the "who the f**k is Stevie May?" chant.  We owed them big time after tynecastle.
That photo of the pile up has to be in the top few iconic St Johnstone photos of all time. Ando's look of pure happiness!! :thumsup2

Big up to the main stand massive. What tier were you in? I was in the second. I ran to the edge of the tier at full time and went taps aff. Eurphoric.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Big up to the main stand massive. What tier were you in? I was in the second. I ran to the edge of the tier at full time and went taps aff. Eurphoric.

Same, middle tier. Mate got me a freebie somehow. Didn't notice a taps aff celebration, was probably still in shock that we'd finally made the Scottish cup final!

17 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Fuckin hell that Coulson is shite.

He's only marginally worse than Thomson to be fair. But aye. Absolutely dire - Adam Morgan levels of shite 

Edited by Kyle

Just now, Steve McQueen said:

At least it Coulsons signing annoyed McNamara!

True - he gave us a good lol. 

I remember his interview with the local radio in Yorkshire just after he signed a pre contract  when he said he didn't think his form last season merited such a good move. I agree with his assessment. He's injury prone, one paced and he hides when we have the ball. Definitely not good enough for our level and it's quite staggering he was given a 2 year contract. 

I can still see why TW took a gamble on Coulson, he has moments where he has neat bits of interplay and that. He's just tremendously slow, and seems to lack any real conviction. I said it after the Brechin game, he's not suited to playing in a wide role where he's to defend, and he can't play centrally, so he won't fit in with our tactics.

Can see him leaving this Summer.

Comparison to Morgan is unfair. He is poor, doesn't do anything but Morgan was utter shite

Agree with this. Coulson might not quite cut it at this level but at least he looks like he's a professional footballer. Morgan looked like someone plucked from the street.

I feel there is a bit more there with Coulson that might come out with confidence and games; I'm just not sure there's enough currently to justify picking him over others.