Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

32 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Graham seems to struggle to stay any length of time at a club. He did ok for us last time; in a season where we were incredibly low scoring and he was in and out the team, he still managed 10 goals.

I don't know how much better a striker we are likely to get, and if he's part of a Scougall-O'Halloran-Graham triangle of destruction, then I'm all for it!

If he's to be the marquee signing, however, then I'm disappointed.

If he's any sort of signing then I'm disappointed. He's just not good enough.

10 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Where was this?

it's on We Are Perth - the player contracts thread.

I think he's a loss to the forum tbh. I like his natural exuberance.

31 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Can someone please provide a link to the resignation? Thank you.

Wasn't much to it. 

Some stupid debate as to whether Saints could "afford" £200k for Mallan from St Mirren between him and Widge. 

jhq posted this 

I happen to believe you are correct in this instance though.

If you decide post on a public forum then you have to be prepared for your opinions and views to be challenged.  

If your opinions and views are challenged and you decide to stop posting on said forum,  then that is your call and you have every right to take that course of action. 

You don't have the right to blame others for your childishness though. Grow up.

To which RG replied

You're right. I'd had a shite day and being dragged through a pedantic argument wasn't what was needed. There was no need to blame others for me wanting to stop posting and I apologise for dragging you into it. 

Either way, I no longer enjoy posting on the two sites, and feel like I maybe overshadow other posters by the sheer volume of posts I make, so I'll be stopping from now on. 

Seemed to start here  - http://www.weareperth.co.uk/wapforum/index.php?/topic/18320-player-contracts-transfers/&page=600

Edited by deej