Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

At least Erwin is pretty quick. He's also still young enough to develop, so aye I'd probably take him. He's at least showed evidence of ability at Motherwell and he's clearly a brilliant WUM can't say no to that.

There was some dick in the main stand who kept shouting " you're an animal sammon " while then laughing at his own comment after, I dont think I could tolerate a whole season of that. Also  speaking to a Jambo at work he said sammon is hard working back has a great knack of not being around where the ball ends up. for those two reasons please dont sign him

The Daily Express (or Scott Burns more specifically who is generally very reliable) has us in for Miles Storey.

That's much more like it.

Oh my, oh yes, oh Kyle...

The Daily Express (or Scott Burns more specifically who is generally very reliable) has us in for Miles Storey.

Form an orderly queue, behind Killie, Partick & Dundee.....

38 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Invariably you lot form an orderly queue behind us as we cigar our way to 4th. 8)

When St Johnstone come calling, players don't say no.

6 hours ago, Kyle said:

Much more like it to be honest, hopefully all this Sammon talk is just a smoke screen.

Sammon is a very Tommy signing but so is Storey and is the much better option, younger and arguably still to fulfill his potential.

Storey and Habran would do me

Unofficial Twitter with quotes from TW saying we're "in talks with three or four" players and that one signing is close.

Assume three are Habran, Sammon and Storey. Pure guesswork that Erwin might be the fourth.

Could be anyone that's "close" to signing tbh, another pure guess would be Habran. I've no idea how I'd rate the others in terms of cost, would depend on if Aberdeen and Hearts wanted a fee.

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Apparently we have permission to speak to Storey. Could it be we've made some kind of cash offer? :o 

We're minted so it's highly likely.

Storey is a much better fit for St Johnstones passing style. Signing Sammon would've resulted in us playing Hearts style hoofball. f**k that. 

Apparently we have permission to speak to Storey. Could it be we've made some kind of cash offer? [emoji33] 

Ain't no doubt. WAP and the FB Banter Page to go into meltdown afterwards about how we should've spent it on May instead.