Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Not convinced it's Maksimov, TW won't have had any idea about him before we drew them, and he's on about getting the third of his "Summer targets", actually hyping myself up for it to be May tbh, absolutely no chance of it but I'll likely be this way for the rest of time.

Imagine Storey will be allowed to leave Aberdeen after their next European game.

4 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I just wish someone would tell me who this new striker is meant to be. It's torture

Are you a sports journalist?  If so f**k off and do your job you c**t.

If not pm TRS and compliment his singing, he'll be all yours. If that doesn't work, which is likely as TRS can have wee man syndrome at times, pm that big beardy sexy b*****d Kyle. He's so much easier the tart that he is.

Seriously?

Yes.

Banter page is the best thing. "Predict the league table" post, hundreds of comments predicting the league, then, out of the blue...

0378d72ec4626bbc887b46ebdfdb5193.jpg

[emoji1]

I originally wanted Trakai to make the group stages to dispel the myth that we were knocked out by a poor team.  Now I don't care, I just want Maksimov to return to his spiritual home at McDiarmid Park.
What a signing this could be....

Theres more chance of us signing Samaras I reckon. Maksimov is now the top scorer in the Europa League, no chance we'll pay their asking price.

Theres more chance of us signing Samaras I reckon. Maksimov is now the top scorer in the Europa League, no chance we'll pay their asking price.

The story in Vilnius went that they consistently buy and sell players for arbitrary fees. Something to do with washing machines, notes etc.

Believe in the dream.

I'm pretty shocked at that to be honest. Giving Clark 3 years was logical as he's a quality goalkeeper who will be our long term number one. Will Kane ever be more than a squad player? I'm not sure.

I think he's a lucky boy to get as long as that on the basis of his performances so far.

keepers

1. Alan Mannus (2018)

12. Zander Clark (2020)

30. Mark Hurst (2018)

Defenders

22. Keith Watson (2018) - free to leave 

19. Richard Foster (2019)

5. Joe Shaughnessy (2019)

6. Steven Anderson (2018)

24. Brian Easton (2019)

3. Scott Tanser (2018)

28. Ally Gilchrist (2018)

23. Liam Gordon (2019)

14. Aaron Comrie (2019)

15. Jason Kerr (2019)

Midfielders/Wingers

10. David Wotherspoon (2019)

27. Craig Thomson (2018)

4. Blair Alston (2018)

18. Paul Paton (2018)

8. Murray Davidson (2018)

7. Chris Millar (2018)

26. Liam Craig (2019)

20. Kyle McClean (2018)

21. Stefan Scougall (2019)

11. Michael O'Halloran (Jan 2018)

Strikers

9. Steven Maclean (2018)

29. Graham Cummins (2018)

25. Chris Kane (2020)

31. Greg Hurst (2018)

50. Callum Hendry (2018)

Current squad list and contracts.

I was literally talking about him being out of contract in the summer with my dad on Saturday and said i wouldn't be overly upset or disappointed if he leaves. I suspect this means Maccas decided to hang up the boots at the end of the season, so we're not left trying to find a whole new strike force.

If Tommy comes out and says re-signing Chris Kane was the third "top target" he had this Summer ill be utterly seething.