Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Seems like everyone is ITK bar RandomGuy [emoji28]

It's brilliant tbh, was absolutely over the moon when I heard MOH had signed as I had no idea it was even realistic.

Ex-Celt Tony Who Once Scored The Winner Against Barcelona Watt, to give him his full name?  Didn't he say just a few months ago how shit Scottish football was when the SFA paid him to come up and promote the Scottish Cup for them? Can't see him lowering himself to even talk to any non-English club.

Ex-Celt Tony Who Once Scored The Winner Against Barcelona Watt, to give him his full name?  Didn't he say just a few months ago how shit Scottish football was when the SFA paid him to come up and promote the Scottish Cup for them? Can't see him lowering himself to even talk to any non-English club.

If Kyle thought Tony Watt was next level I'd instantly block him. I trust Kyle that the name being banded about is not Tony Watt.

Just now, YHallSaint said:

If Kyle thought Tony Watt was next level I'd instantly block him. I trust Kyle that the name being banded about is not Tony Watt.

Aye but he didn't say if it was the next level up or down.

We have a good history with "lazy maverick" players. Can't help but feel getting Watt in permanently would be a gamble worth taking, especially since the squad as it is will be strong to enough to cope even if he flopped. He's got the potential to be MacLeans successor.