Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

If we get him he would. I'm doubtful it'll actually happen to be honest as i'm feeling particularly pessimistic right now.

Then that's fine. I'll happily miss out on Storey, and end up with Macca and Cummins, if we're making a genuine attempt at getting someone better than all three.

If we get him he would. I'm doubtful it'll actually happen to be honest as i'm feeling particularly pessimistic right now.

Say we don't get the c**t, you better tell us all who it was regardless!

I'm not that bothered whether we have 2 strikers or 3, cause the 3 we had wouldn't have scored anyway. I think we'll be looking at the midfield grabbing more goals this season and to an extent I suspect they will.

I'm not worried, because from the little I've seen of Hendry, I think he may actually be useful and a decent option if really required. Certainly has a bit of size about him.

You post on that banter page don't you widge?

Haven't ever gone near it, don't want to be associated with the Perth Neanderthals. I'm trying to hide my tears and dread with thinly veiled optimism. [emoji23]

The low of seeing Storey sign elsewhere, and thinking you're left with Sammon, followed by the highs of seeing Sammon also sign elsewhere.

Absolutely delighted we've avoided signing him.