Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

That's another exclusive i've been fucked over on. I'm giving up on this shit!!  BKL was a certainty I was told. 

If you can't even trust a brown who can you trust?
I  fucking give up
Edit: no meaning  you Kyle, you're obviously well in the know [emoji38]

Your not making any sense tam ??

Just now, perthsaint1977 said:

Your not making any sense tam ??

Tbf I've been on the piss for the last 24 hours, sitting eating a really shite fish supper from watsons, need sleep, getting too old for this shit.

BLK, Aussie make, that's what I was told. You ken better though Paul, trust your shit.  Macron it is. Sleep well cuntos.

Tbf I've been on the piss for the last 24 hours, sitting eating a really shite fish supper from watsons, need sleep, getting too old for this shit.
BLK, Aussie make, that's what I was told. You ken better though Paul, trust your shit.  Macron it is. Sleep well cuntos.

No it's not macron I heard tonight. I got told in preseason it was going to be macron but seems that's fallen through.

3 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

No it's not macron I heard tonight. I got told in preseason it was going to be macron but seems that's fallen through.

I heard BLK or whatever it is, with tartan strip down the side? f**k knows , don't really care either, never buy the fucking things :lol:

Edited by tree house tam

I heard BLK or whatever it is, with tartan strip down the side? f**k knows , don't really care either, never buy the fucking things :lol:

I hope that was just the drink talking Tam, I’ve just had a gander at these BLK lot and I’m not liking what I’m seeing. Complete amateur outfit. Why do Saints always go for absolutely shite, no mark companies? If this is the alternative then I’m gutted Macrons fallen through

Just now, jamamafegan said:

I hope that was just the drink talking Tam, I’ve just had a gander at these BLK lot and I’m not liking what I’m seeing. Complete amateur outfit. Why do Saints always go for absolutely shite, no mark companies? If this is the alternative then I’m gutted Macrons fallen through

They are big in Australia seemingly, the homev of outdoor sportswear, as you well know jamama. It may well be shite, time will tell.

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Love you too 7-2 xxx

In fact I'd like to say I love all my fellow saints no matter how deformed you are xxx

:wub:

Tartan you say? No problem...
Dca-wrLV0AYWM-k.jpg

Someone posted this on WAP. Sounds like Sadford might have himself a boo boy next season.

Oooft say what you like about Williams being a nearly man, he’s clearly got talent and as we lose one international, we need another one to bring in!

Just now, Widge said:

Oooft say what you like about Williams being a nearly man, he’s clearly got talent and as we lose one international, we need another one to bring in!

Yup, I think his performances have been completely hamstrung by being played out of position. To me hes almost identical to Swanson in style, and should be played in a similar role. 

Worth noting Wright was signed and described as "pacey and powerful", so my dream of Swanson - Scougz - O'Halloran, might sort of come true, in an odd way.

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Someone posted this on WAP. Sounds like Sadford might have himself a boo boy next season.

I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff.  When you get your club talked down a lot by folk, whenever someone comes out with something positive about being at Saints, the club and the fans I take to them.

If Adam Morgan had come out and said St Johnstone was the only team he'd ever really wanted to play for then I'd have been shouting for   Tommy to give him a 10 year deal.

See when Midge, Macca and Alan were talking on the pitch after the game yesterday about what Saints meant to them and how much they'd loved being here, I was just about greeting.

And they even love you as well  @tree house tam 

We don't need a dominant centre back, we don't need a holding midfielder comfortable on the ball, we don't need an intelligent striker but now we do need a creative midfielder than doesn't score or create.

This is some team that @RandomGuy. would be building if he had his way.

At least they be playing in jazzy strips though.

35 minutes ago, Radford said:

We don't need a dominant centre back, we don't need a holding midfielder comfortable on the ball, we don't need an intelligent striker but now we do need a creative midfielder than doesn't score or create.

This is some team that @RandomGuy. would be building if he had his way.

At least they be playing in jazzy strips though.

Tbf to me I only described three midfielders of my "dream team"