Jamie Murphy - 2023 + 1

Attackers

Stevie May - 2023

Chris Kane - 2023

Nicky Clark - 2025

Eetu Vertainen - 2023 + 1 - on loan at Linfield 

Theo Bair - 2024

Taylor Steven - 2023 (?) - on loan at East Fife 

There’s maybe 4/5 players I’d keep out of that list and two of them are only loans, the rest I couldn’t care if they left today 

I've not said much about the Cup game, but for me it's as much about getting booted out of the East Stand as it is the price

I had recently only just forgiven G Brown for kicking us to the Main stand years ago.

Give S Brown credit with a promise when he became chair that this wouldn't happen any more and tried a few initiatives to help

After years of watching those games on TV I very recently started attending those games again, because the Club (SBrown) had made attempts to change the set up and leave loyal Saints fans in the East Stand

Now we are back to same old crap and being asked to shell out 30 Quid for the privilege of attending a match that will feel in reality like an away game from start to finish

Back to TV for me

4 hours ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

There’s maybe 4/5 players I’d keep out of that list and two of them are only loans, the rest I couldn’t care if they left today 

Who are the 5 you’d keep? And who would you replace the rest with? 

Edited by glenrothes 1884 saint

Think most of our players are, individually, ones youd have at the club, but as a group its just a bit of an ageing mess.

The fact we've committed ourselves to so many of them at once bugs me, as does the long deal for Clark. Hes apparently one of our highest earners, if not the highest, which is bad enough until you realise we're paying that to him until hes 34 (barring a relegation wage cut).

Plenty of players in their early to mid 30s would happily take a 2 year deal and a decent pay day from Davidson and Flax. They might even do ok on the pitch but it’s really no way to build a sustainable club. 

Cammy Ballantyne getting punted out on loan again it seems, theyre "looking at Ireland" for a club, as for some reason we gave him 23 minutes v East Fife before loaning him to Montrose, so he cant play for another Scottish club.

Hes played 23 minutes in total for us since signing a new 2 year deal a year ago. Absolute waste of everyones time.

Bobby Dailly and Spencer Moreland also likely to be loaned out again.

While Max has "been unlucky" to play just 133 minutes this season, despite being great in training and in attitude, and John Mahon "needs game time", according to the man who makes the decision to never put either any where the park.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Cammy Ballantyne getting punted out on loan again it seems, theyre "looking at Ireland" for a club, as for some reason we gave him 23 minutes v East Fife before loaning him to Montrose, so he cant play for another Scottish club.

Hes played 23 minutes in total for us since signing a new 2 year deal a year ago. Absolute waste of everyones time.

While Max has "been unlucky" to play just 133 minutes this season, despite being great in training and in attitude, and John Mahon "needs game time", according to the man who makes the decision to never put either any where the park.

If he’s not coming back to us to play Why no just leave him at montrose for the season ffs? Surely not a huge difference between league 1 and league of Ireland and we can keep a closer watch on him here?

a baffling decision.  

Edited by John Bonham

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Max has been unlucky.  How exactly has he been unlucky Callum? Unlucky that so many players are playing out of their skin? Or unlucky that you keep mistaking him for Ali fucking Crawford?  Give the laddie a game FFS!

4 hours ago, John Bonham said:

If he’s not coming back to us to play Why no just leave him at montrose for the season ffs? Surely not a huge difference between league 1 and league of Ireland and we can keep a closer watch on him here?

a baffling decision.  

Perhaps it was Montrose that sent him back as opposed to Saints recalling him!!!