Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, THE FAT MAN said:

Spoke to him last night along with several other players

He says he loves it here and had been made to feel wanted at Saints

I asked he if he would stay permanently

His answer was f**k aye but I've got 2 years left on my contract with them

Spoke to Macca as well 

I said to him that I thought one more win would do 

His reply was No No I want 5 wins because he is a born winner and desperate for the job permanently

He also said Callum was scared of losing and it reflected in his set up 

Obviously none of the players are going to rip Callum but the ones I spoke to like Carey Brown And Nicky Clark are loving it now under Macca

Talking about Clark he wouldn't give an exact time frame but said he would definitely be back before end of season

Spoony going for a scan on ankle knock this week

Dan Phillips along with Alex Mitchel are sound guys Philips is built like a brick shit house 

Cheers,be great if Clark gets back for a couple of games 

1 hour ago, Fife Saint said:

Amazingly that James Brown goal vs Rangers isnt even in top 12 nominations on Sky Goal of the Season.

Mark O’Hara’s at Ibrox a few weeks ago not there either. Wild. 

6 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Is there any goals scored against those 2 selected? I suspect not?

Josh Campbell and Leighton Clarkson both against Rangers are in there. Not Liam Scales' one though.

We all love a good goal from a free kick but I'd have had Scales and Brown's in their place.

3 minutes ago, The Marly said:

I love how much it means to Montgomery.  Wonder if there is any chance of getting him on loan again next season?

It would be great to get him. I think he has had a cracking season with us. Anyone know how long is left on his Celtic contract?

2 minutes ago, Saint Stevo said:

It would be great to get him. I think he has had a cracking season with us. Anyone know how long is left on his Celtic contract?

Until 2025

hypothetical question here. 
If a young person was to use a senior citizen season ticket whilst clearly not being over 65, would they encounter any difficulty getting into the ground? Please don’t direct any hate towards this hypothesised person as they may have fallen under hard financial times 

Edited by subtleapple

5 minutes ago, subtleapple said:

If a young person was to use a senior citizen season ticket whilst clearly not being over 65, would they encounter any difficulty getting into the ground? Please don’t direct any hate towards this hypothesised person as they may have fallen under hard financial times 

I doubt it. I've previously given my season ticket to friends that are male and don't share my very female name!

8 minutes ago, subtleapple said:

Depends which turnstile you go to really. Could end up going to a proper jobsworth and being told to go and buy a ticket, or getting in without any issue whatsoever. My pals have used other people’s season tickets before and only once has it been an issue

Edited by PSJ.84

9 minutes ago, subtleapple said:

Tell your friend to say his grandad took the wrong ticket to get in,if anything is said.,don’t think it’ll be a problem 🤞

23 minutes ago, subtleapple said:

Yeah scanners now flag up any OAP tickets / under 18 tickets and makes the turnstile operator do a quick check that the person is over 65/under 18. Any doubt at all and they will more than likely refuse entry 

40 minutes ago, Saint Stevo said:

That's Bowyer away from Dundee. Callum inbound?!

Entirely plausible.

5 minutes ago, Callum took a phone call while tucking into a croissant and a flat white in Ciao cafe, Bridge of Allan........