Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

Welsh striker signed, released from Plymouth 

Luke Jephcott? 

Edit: some record for Plymouth (and in league one) to be fair. 

IMG_1184.png

Edited by Kyle

14 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Euan Murray is terrible.

Dont think Saints are signing him anyway. Was just pure speculation on our part. 

Although Raith Rovers fans have been reading on here and now think we're after him based on a few of their tweets!

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

This will probably be the last time I talk  about it I would’ve thought yous would be looking at a better quality of player than Murray (I have to say if the rumours from our end are true) and tbh he’s a championship defender at best unless your budget has been cut due to where you’ve finished last season he probably would be the best in that bracket for budget terms I dunno as I said would have to see how it plays out 

2 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

This will probably be the last time I talk  about it I would’ve thought yous would be looking at a better quality of player than Murray (I have to say if the rumours from our end are true) and tbh he’s a championship defender at best unless your budget has been cut due to where you’ve finished last season he probably would be the best in that bracket for budget terms I dunno as I said would have to see how it plays out 

Saints are not interested in Euan Murray, stop panicking 

2 minutes ago, Saint Paddy said:

My blood just ran cold at the suggestion.

Surely a false rumour?

Surely....?

Friend of mine last year thought it would be wroth having a look at Adam Rooney...

"The longer I live, the more convinced am I that this planet is used by other planets as a lunatic asylum." - George Bernard Shaw