Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

19 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Heard a couple of names for the winger lads. One we could've had a few seasons ago which will split opinions....

No names getting posted on here. Keep the teams around us from getting their grubby wee hands in.

Get the names in the PM group chat.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Heard a couple of names for the winger lads. One we could've had a few seasons ago which will split opinions....

No names getting posted on here. Keep the teams around us from getting their grubby wee hands in.

Are we close to signings - early speculation or 'photograher at the ground' stage?

7 hours ago, mizfit said:

….just me who thinks we should be enquiring about Alan Forrest? Seems the one in that Hearts team destined to be dropped 

Was thinking the same. Would fit the bill on so many levels. Hearts might not be keen to let him go if they have European group football though as will need to numbers. Maybe once it's known if that is the case or not, Saints could see if it is possible.

Seems that MacLean is quite keen on English League 1,  League 2 guys, so wonder if there is anyone there who could also do a job. Even on loan. 

8 hours ago, mizfit said:

….just me who thinks we should be enquiring about Alan Forrest? Seems the one in that Hearts team destined to be dropped 

All the Hearts fans I know would love to see him leave. They all think he's utterly shit. 

Tbf was Dailly ever spoken about as anything other than potential? Sure he was loaned out fairly quickly but might be wrong. 

Sandford was the one that i worried about, as i still genuinely think the club had no idea he'd actually been playing in about the 7th tier in Sweden rather than the top flight.

6 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

The young lads at the back are going to have to learn pretty damn quickly.

None of this back 4 is currently up to the standard required

Is smith even on the park? 

Smith seemed to play his best football for Doncaster, in the centre of the park getting involved in everything.

Last season he got played wide a lot and was MK Dons version of Ali Crawford.

I don't know why hes sacrificed wide when theres 2 players on the bench who would be more comfortable there.