Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I think it’s pretty smart, but then I’m a sucker for black kits. Probably get it especially since it’s for a good cause, but the cost of kits in general these days is scandalous. If you want all 3 saints kits, you’re £165 out of pocket! 

8 hours ago, Widge said:

I think it’s pretty smart, but then I’m a sucker for black kits. Probably get it especially since it’s for a good cause, but the cost of kits in general these days is scandalous. If you want all 3 saints kits, you’re £165 out of pocket! 

I agree it's steep, but who on earth wants the away kit? 

I think if someone want all three kits then that's on them 

So Drey, Gordon and Sven all available for Saturday. All of a sudden barring Clark and DJ you’ve almost got a full squad to pick from. It’s only taken 3 months. 

Also I assume by his total disappearance from the squads, Cammy Ballantyne is out the picture again since he’s never listed as injured. Doesn’t surprise me, I don’t think he’s good enough, but I think I’d still have him on the bench ahead of MacPherson, same with McGowan. 

32 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Trying to give Maclean the benefit of the doubt but he makes it really hard as it becomes clear, as the weeks go by, that he's just Callum Davidson. 

Feels very much like his "not preferred formation" is 4-3-3.

So fucking tired of us trying May alone up front.