Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

That’ll be that, surely? 

For MacLean?

The guy we gave a 3 year contract to just months ago?

Who would even take charge of us now, Yogi? We're done so would be aswell making plans for who takes charge to lead (yet another) rebuild in the Summer.

Screenshot_20231028_173154_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4f34c7647220decc72278d20b487ee87.jpg

Interviews are becoming Davidson-esque too now.

Say its his responsibility and hes to blame - blame players - say it wont happen again

Genuinely think hes been saying this for the past 3 months.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20231028_173154_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4f34c7647220decc72278d20b487ee87.jpg

Interviews are becoming Davidson-esque too now.

Say its his responsibility and hes to blame - blame players - say it wont happen again

Genuinely think hes been saying this for the past 3 months.

It just loses impact if he saying it most weeks. 

Was he not happy with the squad a couple of weeks ago.

www.youtube.com/@DerekTaylor84

McLean should never have been given the job in the first place. It’s not enough to sack him though. All his back room team , especially Gus MacPherson, have to go too. Put Alastair Stevenson and Gerry Creaney in charge until a new guy is appointed but it really has to be someone from outside the club 

8 minutes ago, johnoswald2712 said:

McLean should never have been given the job in the first place. It’s not enough to sack him though. All his back room team , especially Gus MacPherson, have to go too. Put Alastair Stevenson and Gerry Creaney in charge until a new guy is appointed but it really has to be someone from outside the club 

f**k. I'd be tempted to stick Creaney up front.

18 minutes ago, johnoswald2712 said:

Colour me astonished that Gus McPherson is masterminding an insipid and seemingly inevitable plunge into a lower division.

Unfortunately I'd expect McPherson's replacement for us to be applying for a vacancy that arises. 

4 minutes ago, virginton said:

Colour me astonished that Gus McPherson is masterminding an insipid and seemingly inevitable plunge into a lower division.

Unfortunately I'd expect McPherson's replacement for us to be applying for a vacancy that arises. 

He seems to just constantly distance himself from the situation as if hes got no control over anything, while simultaneously making sure people know hes needed because hes good at what he does.

15 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Not sure I’m as keen on the idea of getting Jeanfield in the Scottish Cup anymore 🤣

Well... we aren't going to win the comp with this manager leading this squad.

A short sharp exit would probably be for the best (it's the hope that kills you) so would be nice if it was jeanie who administered the bullet to the back of the head...