Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Aye I don't think there's much point getting het up about Kirk, really.

If he's kept around it'll be in a much lesser role than Levein had him in, and it'll likely see him away to the next lower league job he can get as manager. Valakari doesn't seem to f**k about either so if he doesn't want him there then that'll happen.

He'll probably just want to come in, get settled and start moving things his own way, including coaching wise, once he's given those at the club a chance.

3 hours ago, Radford said:

Have you started on the hash? This new, super relaxed, version is very unnerving.

Well, like, that's just your opinion, man.

See its being reported that, regardless of when Valakari is hired/announced, Kirk/Cleland will take charge of the game v Rangers then the International break will be used to implement exactly what Valakari wants.

5 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Great.....? I suppose. Whether he can actually do it is another question but at least the role is there.

I think St Mirren fans thought he done really well in a similar job for them, tbh.

Screenshot_20240929_195122_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3dd73c2146a7f2d27e0c18b1f4e379b.jpg

Imagine the past year with Droopy and Drippy monotonous voices droning on as they flump around the training pitch and dressing room, suddenly being replaced by this c**t who's full of ideas and enthusiasm. 

If players can't up their game and find a new level then they'd be aswell chucking it tbh. This is the perfect opportunity for them.