Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Radford said:

Please don't keep us informed.

I'll do it now just to piss you off, tbh.

Just beat Aberdeen 2-1 in the Cup. McInnes and Scotland scoring.

Willie McLaren my key man in midfield.

1 minute ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Anyone else contributing to the youth development fund? Set up my standing order yesterday 

How easy was the whole process?

The game from 2014 steals the headlines but I watched this one, from this day, the other week. What a great team that was, plus Euan Donaldson.
Has there been a better First Division season since that one?

That was a magnificent Saints team to watch. George O’Boyle in that game, bloody hell. Jock Brown’s commentary is even a delight.

On 15/04/2020 at 10:27, tree house tam said:

31 years ago, Jesus I feel old.

Got the bus to both those games as a young teenager. Brilliant atmosphere. 9000 Saints fans for the original tie, then about the same again for the midweek replay. Squashed into about half of the end behind the goal.

We'd have won that first tie if Zorro had been playing. Rangers were awful that day and we played well but just missed that creative spark.

I think I've got some old pictures of that day somewhere, will have to try dig them out..

Wonder when decisions will be made over contract extensions, and whether the uncertainty will make the club more likely to extend deals than lose players and wait and see what's out there?

Wonder when decisions will be made over contract extensions, and whether the uncertainty will make the club more likely to extend deals than lose players and wait and see what's out there?

I mean for saints, Craig and Davidson won’t be difficult to deal with, the only one who is up in the air is Wright and based on what we’ve been told he isn’t signing up again.

Although I’d go back to the point about if offered a deal now, surely he’s going to take the guaranteed income rather than unemployment since nobody’s signing players?

Roddy Grant looks old as f**k in this clip, yet other clips from around this time he looks like a kid.

Did he just randomly age horrendously during the season?

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

I’m putting the European DVD on. Seriously missing Mcdiarmid now, I even miss telling my missus when I come in from the game that Duffy is shite.

I bet she really misses that too.

Anywhere we can view the European DVD online? The content before any funny c**t posts a picture of the actual DVD, c***s.