Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

victory to the good guys. Dundee's despicable desire to dodge paying their debt stopped dead in it's tracks. 

They really are the Douglas Ross of Scottish football. 

Pocket change to a club of our means, done for no other reason than to keep the peasantry in check.

3 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Carey signs on for another year.

That's a good piece of business. By far our most creative player last year and unlike Considine, doesn't look like his legs have gone yet.

He had a direct role in 11 of our 29 goals last season. I find him a frustrating player but for me this is a no brainer. 

Can't help but feel that under previous regimes this would've been a two year deal and another wasted wage on the backlog for the future, makes sense, he's our most creative player, hopefully we can sign someone else to phase him out over the season

I don't know if it was too much emotion that wanted the whole squad dumped, or the Summer hope now running through me, but so far with extensions/signings I'm actually pretty happy and everything seems sensible.

We clearly still need quality in defence/out wide, but we also need a squad. Carey earned an extension and 1yr is ideal. Hopefully we see Taylor Steven either step up next season, or show enough out on loan to suggest he could the year after.

Drey Wright getting a 2yr deal would probably be fine too, but his injuries worry me.