Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Yass. Canny wait for the dirty hibee to come onboard. Is it here or the gardening thread?

Well he knows f**k all about gardening clearly. He's closer to being a fireman with the amount he loves sprinklers and hoses.

7 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That's some giant empty head the boy has.

You don't know the half of it. As alluded to by Tam he also might be a flat earth believer who doesn't think satellites are real either. 

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

For fans of other clubs looking in, the twitter debate under the courier article is outing a fair few of your fans for supporting Tommy Robinson too.

So far we've got Dundee, United, Hearts, and Rangers, fans all backing him.

Indeed. How depressing, if unsurprising

1 minute ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Yes... Tommy Robinson and not supporting the royal wedding are totally the same thing... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Just about to post the same thing. Quick look through the guys account is tells a story. 

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Also, I didn’t have a clue that Shaun Rooney even existed in 2018.

Don’t think he’s been relevant since 2022 either? What a short period of time he existed. 

This is why I avoid Facebook and Twitter full of absolute melts. Most people who have far right views I know all have jobs, cars and places to live. Not sure what all these boats full of migrants are taking away from Cami the professional footballer from Glasgow. 
These roasters on social media are getting the argument wrong. Yes you’re entitled to free speech. But if that Speech is racist, hate filled or lies then you are not. I’m lucky my job does not allow me to be political, but I deal with a wide range of the public from different diverse backgrounds and see these views are unfortunately not uncommon! The argument is that a role model to impressionable children and teens is spreading hate and misinformation. The worlds a horrible place as it is, we don’t need the supposed heroes spreading hate and intolerance.

46 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Because of this idiot, no one’s talking about the game last night, or how we keep those fans coming back in. 

Just stand MacPherson in the centre circle for an hour before the game and we all lob pies at him and shout abuse. 

44 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Just stand MacPherson in the centre circle for an hour before the game and we all lob pies at him and shout abuse. 

Waste of pies IMO.

These kinds of things bring out both ends of the spectrum when it comes to moron football fans. 

One end of the spectrum is the dafty racist types. 

The other end of the spectrum is the bed wetter football fan who is so upset at the everything and make over the top claims that a player retweeting one Tommy Robinson tweet makes them regret renewing season tickets and that they want a refund etc.

I hate both. 

Going to request a season ticket card just so I can send it back in the post over this. (But only once I've confirmed my app will still work)