Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Saint Paddy said:

If he is playing Sunday,  I will be canceling my Saints TV Subscription.

I doubt that matters to anyone, but it does to me.

I'm very annoyed that they removed the monthly deal for international viewers, and made annual only.

I've enjoyed rage cancelling my monthly subscription a handful of times over recent years, but cancelling an annual one doesn't achieve much.

If Cami was binned, could we lose a few likeminded supporters. I’d like to think so. 
Awaiting the “Cami’s out of the side this weekend as his heads in the wrong place, due to the turmoil” statement. 

9 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

If Cami was binned, could we lose a few likeminded supporters. I’d like to think so. 
Awaiting the “Cami’s out of the side this weekend as his heads in the wrong place, due to the turmoil” statement. 

Make a change from his feet getting in the wrong place

21 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

I'm very annoyed that they removed the monthly deal for international viewers, and made annual only.

I've enjoyed rage cancelling my monthly subscription a handful of times over recent years, but cancelling an annual one doesn't achieve much.

I can only see monthly & not annual?

Mine is due to renew next week but I'm not renewing at the moment.

Edited by Steve McQueen

1 minute ago, Steve McQueen said:

I can only see monthly & not annual?

Mine is due to renew next week but I'm not renewing at the moment.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah my international subscription comes out monthly.

You're right - mine is monthly too. Apologies for the nonsense.

I'm sure it was annual when I subscribed to it for the Brechin game having resolved to not get it this year, and I grumbled about that at the time. Maybe not.

6 minutes ago, Nelly78 said:

Pretty disappointing to be honest, even if we've all long since agreed there wouldn't be any sacking or anything.

What 'explanation' can Webb have been given by Cami which explains it other than it being what Cammy thought? His girlfriend on Facebook undoes it all. If it was an 'unintentional' lapse of judgment, then why did Cammy need to do 'further research' in order to understand it was wrong? 

That line alone ruins the entire message from Webb and leaves me worried as to the overall honesty of the new man in charge himself.

The whole thing is clearly just dishonest PR speak, and massively disappointing.

I knew he wouldn't get sacked but was very much hoping he'd be being quietly encouraged to find a new club before the end of the window - not least as he's shit and conducts himself like an absolute c**t on the pitch to the detriment of his team-mates.

f**k off Cammy.

Edited by FrankChickens1

Powderpuff shite. Mr Webb you've done the bare minimum, sweep sweep.

It won't go away because Cami is shite and fans were already on his case even before his views were in the mainstream. This will come back to haunt you, the majority don't want him playing for Saints and unless he turns into prime Messi then he will get hounded.

Really disappointed in this . Webb says “we must work together or we have no chance “. That being the case Cammy the c**t has opened up a split not only between the team and the support but the support itself. Hardly an inspiring start to the new regime 

Just now, johnoswald2712 said:

Really disappointed in this . Webb says “we must work together or we have no chance “. That being the case Cammy the c**t has opened up a split not only between the team and the support but the support itself. Hardly an inspiring start to the new regime 

Ps notice that he’s back to spelling his name Cammy

1 minute ago, johnoswald2712 said:

Also, has he split the dressing room.....