Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

24 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I certainly hope you c***s get completely battered tomorrow. Relegation couldn’t happen to a more deserving bunch of tosspots. (Except the Arabs and we’ve already relegated them).

Your more bitter than the hordes who follow the two cheeks, is the spud part of your name an indication your heart lies in the east end of glesga ?

Hahaha! 

We all just knew that for all their don't care about you pish, they'd be on here in droves the second Dundee went above us or we were struggling.

No animosity though, enjoy the dizzy heights of 8th.

To celebrate, here's a Dundee supporters greatest footballing moment from the past 20 years..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nseo86l4GLY

Not hard to tell Dundee actually won a match tbh. 

On topic, interesting to hear TWs comments about "positive talks" with Steve Brown about next season. Just me who's cynical about that? Can't see Brown agreeing to anything when relegation is still a distinct possibility. 

9 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:
Indeed.
A few well known posters always come crawling out of the woodwork when they win.

Funny because the well known Saints posters and the well known Hamilton fans seem to have had a temporary lapse in their Dundee thread obsession. You and Happy*** are posting tonight - just not on the Dundee threads, very strange.

Edited by Tynieness

47 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Our ground is owned by a property developer, as is yours. Our owner has never offered to knock down a stand to build a new road at least.

Which would have resulted in bringing a huge amount of money into the club...The ground that you are currently renting can be sold off without a penny going into your club...Are you the only club in the Premiership that does not own their own ground....What a sad sad little tinpot outfit you support..

Remember when Fifespud announced he was boycotting Dundee because of John Brown before using his wife’s season ticket?

I still doubt the validity of that story, for a start who’d marry such an embittered man.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Are Saints really in danger of going down? Or is it just a case of going through a sticky patch and being 3 games behind most other teams?

To be truthful we could go down quite easily if lucks against you, much the same as any of the bottom 6. We have important players out and every mistake is being punished at the moment, by the time these players are back(couple more weeks) we should be looking a lot better, we may be bottom by then but I'm quite confident we won't be in danger of going down.

The knickerwetters have a somewhat different view though.

Are Saints really in danger of going down? Or is it just a case of going through a sticky patch and being 3 games behind most other teams?

I think Tams right. I’m not worried right now because of the number of games we’ve got to play over the one teams. On the other hand we can’t score or keep the goals out, so something’s gotta give. Doesn’t help that we’ve had horrible luck with injuries this season in set areas. I think we’ll be fine. Maybe just, but we’ll be fine. Our post split record is also something worth shouting about right now.