Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

He is that too

Probably but all our entire squad is crap according to Aberdeen fans. Imagine the raping we would dish out to your team if we ever had good players like Aberdeen do. You know superstars like Andrew considene or ash taylor. Every team must dream of having these football superstars in their ranks . He may be crap but he is now our crap, just like he was your crap when played over 200 games for the famous.

Probably but all our entire squad is crap according to Aberdeen fans. Imagine the raping we would dish out to your team if we ever had good players like Aberdeen do. You know superstars like Andrew considene or ash taylor. Every team must dream of having these football superstars in their ranks . He may be crap but he is now our crap, just like he was your crap when played over 200 games for the famous.

I don't think your squad is crap but do carry on making assumptions about me.

3 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

How did foster get on today.

lol

Was he really that poor for Aberdeen?

It's rare a player would spend so long and not be thought of with a bit of fondness.

Edited by The Saintee

3 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Was he really that poor for Aberdeen?

It's rare a player would spend so long and not be thought of with a bit of fondness.

He left them and ended up at Rangers. He could've captained them to the league title and they'd still hate him for doing that.

Darren Mackie, Zander Diamond and Jamie langfield were also at the club for a long time, you don't see anyone looking back at their time fondly.

Foster was part of a group of players who didn't give a f**k about professional standards, the club or the fans and thankfully we are well rid of them all now. I know saints fans automatically go into fanboy mode as soon as they are linked with a player or someone signs but there really is nothing positive to say about "Ricky" Foster. 

Correct.

I'm not sure why saints fans are gettin so sensitive about this.

ETA - why are Ross county farming him out on loan after one season?

28 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Darren Mackie, Zander Diamond and Jamie langfield were also at the club for a long time, you don't see anyone looking back at their time fondly.

Foster was part of a group of players who didn't give a f**k about professional standards, the club or the fans and thankfully we are well rid of them all now. I know saints fans automatically go into fanboy mode as soon as they are linked with a player or someone signs but there really is nothing positive to say about "Ricky" Foster. 

Fair enough. Not exactly a "golden generation" :lol:

He's been signed to provide cover as we're down to three senior defenders. His contract only runs until the summer.

I'm not sure why we should be gutted at our "panic" signing being someone who's spent his whole career at this level in numerous positions.

Kane is doing fine tbh Stan with a decent number of goals per starts.

We could do with another option as we only have 3 senior forwards and MacLean can't play at Hamilton or Killie.

Do we have El Alagui on trial Random?

Why do I get a funny feeling the Spanish Striker RG mentioned is Juanma....[emoji52]

It's not a great photo, but I'm 99% certain it's not him.

Also I'm sure El Alagui is on trial at a Championship side just now.

He ticks all the boxes of a Saints signing and a fourth choice striker for TW though. Tall, immobile, injury prone, free.