Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

About the no mark from a top European club  being "a player".  

Haha he was a player with PSG for four years so not really sure what your issue is there. He intimated to his agent about playing in Scotland / UK and made contact with saints via Paul Smith then Alec Cleland to try and arrange a weeks training with saints. I actually named him when he decided to stay on France and play. So not really sure what your issue is.

Just now, perthsaint1977 said:

It's an interesting one. Two people who are normally on the nose with their info and both are saying the opposite. Time will tell at 2 when today team is announced to see if a certain Mr McKay is playing or not.

It's maybe been discussed as an option.

McKay is on record as saying he wants to play regularly and would be seeking assurances from the manager before the end of the month, so I imagine will be looking to move on off his own back if he's going to fall back to fourth or fifth choice. I thought Tommy Wright's interview after the Celtic game hinted at him not really rating McKay and it's hard not to add two to two after today.

I know everyone is thinking it with Dave Mackay but I don't like speculating on his future. Saints should be doing all they can for him though.

Do we reckon Wright is still at it when it comes to a striker? He's said again there will be no signings.