Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

We did a video last night for use the summer with Macca and Midge.
That outside the cup final is his favourite goal, asked why did you do that goal celebration away from the Saints fans he says for 30 seconds after each goal I just go into my own world and I've no idea what I'm doing.

Any reason the video is not being used until the summer? Surely could have been part of the build up to today? As ever feel like a lot more could have been done to promote today’s game, not just to do with reducing the price, just more of a thing made that it is last time will see three genuine club legends.

35 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Any reason the video is not being used until the summer? Surely could have been part of the build up to today? As ever feel like a lot more could have been done to promote today’s game, not just to do with reducing the price, just more of a thing made that it is last time will see three genuine club legends.

You know they're leaving, every fan of St Johnstone knows they're leaving, f**k, some have been wishing all season they'd be leaving. You've even got me moaning about you moaning ffs.

1 hour ago, Costanza said:

Was expecting a couple of contract extensions to be announced before the last game today. Cause for concern that they’ve not been?

Famous last words but I can't see there being any issues with the three still going out of contract. Obviously it'd be better to get it all officially sealed but hopefully that'll happen in the coming days. The time to worry would be if it rumbles on as the Scobbie one did.

3 hours ago, Radford said:

Famous last words but I can't see there being any issues with the three still going out of contract. Obviously it'd be better to get it all officially sealed but hopefully that'll happen in the coming days. The time to worry would be if it rumbles on as the Scobbie one did.

I may be wrong but I just thought that the club was spacing out the announcements a bit to give us something talking points in the close season 

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Given the reactions at full time, I don’t think any of the OOC 3 are leaving. We’ll see though. 

Kept an eye on Muzz and he didn't seem to react as if it was a farewell. 

42 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I may be wrong but I just thought that the club was spacing out the announcements a bit to give us something talking points in the close season 

You're giving them a bit too much credit here

I don’t think we need a replacement for Millar based on today, but we need to find a system which allows us to actually pass the ball from the back. If that means another midfielder comes in who can take the ball of the defenders and recycle it effectively great, maybe we already have that somewhere I dunno? I’m also still not convinced it’s the best system for us, we looked marginally better with a back 4.

You know they're leaving, every fan of St Johnstone knows they're leaving, f**k, some have been wishing all season they'd be leaving. You've even got me moaning about you moaning ffs.

Apologies Tam, I’ll look forward to seeing the video whenever they can be arsed releasing it.

Fabulous. If you could ask Tanser Ando and Williams too that would be lovely! 

Tanser is done as well apparently according to somebody “in the know”. I’ve got to be honest and say I’ll not be devestated if Williams doesn’t stay...........

1 minute ago, Costanza said:

Tanser is done as well apparently according to somebody “in the know”. I’ve got to be honest and say I’ll not be devestated if Williams doesn’t stay...........

Aye wouldn’t be a disaster if he didn’t stay based on today.