Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Who's all out of contract?

From unofficial twitter:

Out of contract: Mannus, Scobbie, Millar, MacLean, Wotherspoon, Swanson, Shaughnessy, Foster, Easton, Craig, Gordon, Hunter, Comrie, McCawl.

3 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

From unofficial twitter:

Out of contract: Mannus, Scobbie, Millar, MacLean, Wotherspoon, Swanson, Shaughnessy, Foster, Easton, Craig, Gordon, Hunter, Comrie, McCawl.

8 priorities in there imo.

I think Swanson, Easton, Shaughnessy and perhaps Foster are the biggest priorities as I'd expect other clubs to have an interest. I'd expect Maclean, Millar and Wotherspoon to be resigned and the rest there's a debate to be had.

4 hours ago, Costanza said:

Just a shame wee Stevie Broon doesn't seem to have any priorities.

Brown has already said his priorities were Swanson and Shaughnessy. He's offered them deals. Not sure how much clearer he could be.

Any other signings will be balanced against his other priority: mitigating what I expect will be a big loss this season. He won't want Wright to waste money like he did last year, so I imagine he'll do all he can to avoid another Dave Mackay situation. That might not be good news for Chris Millar.

It's Mannus or Millar. 

I've already said it'll be Mannus and I'm not that fussed. Ideally it'd be Tam Scobbie and I can crack out the fizz I've been saving for his departure!

Complete speculation, as is my way, but I see Cammy Smith is apparently being recalled by Aberdeen from Dundee United.

We came to close to loaning him before, and with his contract out in the summer, I wonder if we'll have an interest in bringing him in?

Seems a similar situation to Shaughnessy

Seems to prefer being a deeper striker (in fact he played CM for Aberdeen against us in the past). So would allow us a different option (Macca - Poacher, Cummins - Physical, Kane - Energy)