Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I know I am in the minority. I would not bring May into the squad. He has done nothing at Aberdeen to suggest, he is the striker we are looking for . Sentiment cannot come into business. We need a striker and as was stated, I would not be paying May 3,000 a week in the hope he may return to his old form. 

Edited by Templar

Just now, ali_91 said:

Will happily pay a 1% Stevie May tax every month tbh.

If anyone else is up for this PayPal ID is Ali91, just fire the money over. 

Only 1%? You're not a real fan.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

If anyone else is up for this PayPal ID is Ali914SM17, just fire the money over. 

Deefiant second account IMO.

12 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

If anyone else is up for this PayPal ID is Ali914SM17, just fire the money over. 

Don't waste your money. If you are going to organise a supporters fund spend it on someone who is a striker (Gary Hooper)

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

Kennedy injured for 2 weeks and maybe a bit longer with a dead leg. At least it's not a bad one.

I didn't realise dead legs were as bad as that as always thought it was more of a short term issue but, as you say, it's nothing too serious thankfully. 

2 hours ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Used to be fast but now very injury-prone according to my Bradford City-supporting friend.

Wouldn't say he looked lightning last night. He wasn't the worst trialist I've seen but he'll need to show a lot more in training and/or against Linfield.

Tbf the trialists record isnt actually that bad, but it seems hes constantly injured/unable to retain a starting role. 

One of those who's worth looking at, but will ultimately fall short before ending up in the English non-league.