Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

6 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

I just think people confuse effort and giving your all with an angry shouty man

See also: Paul Paton

A quick search has Naismith signing for Bolton, fwiw.

You’ve read the article which the Peterborough chairman says he’s let Bolton know what players are available. It says nothing of the sort that he’s signing for Bolton, stop reading 5 steps ahead!

1 minute ago, Widge said:

You’ve read the article which the Peterborough chairman says he’s let Bolton know what players are available. It says nothing of the sort that he’s signing for Bolton, stop reading 5 steps ahead!

Indeed.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Course he does, a one legged May has more goal scoring instinct than Kane and Hendry put together. 

Staff at McDairmid today were suggesting that, if that counts .. which it doesn't. They did say that the ticket sales were busier than normal that that Campus sports have had to put in an emergency order of number 4s.

Not sure about Drew Right or Derek Wotherspoones though. 

I've been a fud and bought the wrong size shirt. The boy hasn't grown as fast as I thought. 

If anyone wants a 'May 14' home top in adult small, drop me a PM. Has the proper spfl fonts. Never worn, obviously.

Should have said, will probably fit an average size 14/15yo. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

3 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

I've been a fud and bought the wrong size shirt. The boy hasn't grown as fast as I thought. 

If anyone wants a 'May 14' home top in adult small, drop me a PM. Has the proper spfl fonts. Never worn, obviously.

Can imagine TRS' eyes lighting up when he hears it's a kid size top, only for the disappointment its someone over 10 that itll fit.

Its poor crack teasing him like that.

Are the sizes smaller or bigger than last year? This might do me.

#shortarse

16 hours ago, Templar Saint said:

Ralston, I feel, would be detrimental to Duffy's development and cannot get my head round why we would loan him.

Naismith on loan, would hopefully help Duffy develop whilst on loan for 12 months and also give our defence a bit of experience.

What's the difference? 

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

What's the difference? 

He'd be able to learn off Naismith, with his 100+ top flight games, better than off Ralston tbf.