The Tom McB Award

I keep hearing about this Mon Dieu character recently but I can't say I've ever noticed him.

Check the hibs v Rangers match thread.

Or just check his profile for his posts. An absolute hero.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never seen a thread for the best posters on here, folk seem to be happier arguing with each other rather than giving praise.

If we start the opposite of this thread it should be called the Mon Dieu's - that guys a fucking legend.

He's a p***k, I'd never come across him in my puff, I don't recall him ever replying to any of my shit but yet he's one of my biggest red dotters, what's that all about?

Standfree is a w****r but at least he's got the balls to have it out.

Grimbo

Mon Dieu is one of the good guys, I'm no having that. Aye his match reports are dull as dishwater, but his gif's are second to none.

You on the other hand, Grim, are a tedious wallop.

Throbber giving weeperdee a run for his money with the won't someone please think of children type posts.

Sad news? Save it for Facebook, Kyle. Tam was a walloper.

Was about to post the same thing. Obviously for the people who knew him it's sad, but on here he was a complete walloper and just because he's unfortunately died doesn't mean folk should fire out with faux grief.

Was about to post the same thing. Obviously for the people who knew him it's sad, but on here he was a complete walloper and just because he's unfortunately died doesn't mean folk should fire out with faux grief.

Except for his daughter of course, who does post on here.

Except for his daughter of course, who does post on here.

As I sad in the post, obviously a very sad thing for his family and friends. For the people (like me and the vast majority on here) who have nothing other than his posts on this site to judge him on, he was a walloper. Might have been a great guy in real life, but as I've only got his posts to go by I have no idea, so no faux grief from me.

Still quite a few candidates to appear, I suspect they are reading this thread desperately trying not to post :D

Come on down:

Shit-flinger

The jakey Celtic fan

The multiple alias terrorist username Celtic fan

The obese fantasist from Perthshire

Celtic fan with "6 years legal experience"

Racist Arbroath fan

Wotsit-munching woman hater

Pint-sharing saints fan

Am I forgetting anyone?

Bible John and the Queens fan who can make even the other Queens fans seem interesting.

Indeed. This thread should be good for outing them so they can be culled. I'm surprised it's only been "Grimbo" and petergrant/the wolf/streetwise Hercules that have made themselves known thus far.

The shit-flinger surely must be imminent.

Still quite a few candidates to appear, I suspect they are reading this thread desperately trying not to post :D

Come on down:

Shit-flinger

The jakey Celtic fan

The multiple alias terrorist username Celtic fan

The obese fantasist from Perthshire

Celtic fan with "6 years legal experience"

Racist Arbroath fan

Wotsit-munching woman hater

Pint-sharing saints fan

Am I forgetting anyone?

Two appearances?

I was going to include you but couldn't think of a description other than "dull".

I'll have to up my game and start following random posters around the forum and slagging them off. 

I have never seen a thread for the best posters on here, folk seem to be happier arguing with each other rather than giving praise.

There was a Top 50 list back in 2013.

Archived