Group C - ICT, Dundee Utd, Pars, Arbroath & Cowden

11 minutes ago, ross-lichtie95 said:

Few of us getting the train for a sesh, footballs a bonus. Best pubs in town? Should get to inverness around noon

Depends what you're after... in terms of quality of beer it would be Castle Bar, Blackfriars, the Phoenix and the new Black Isle Brewery Bar. If it's just for a sesh then the haunts away fans tend to go to are Jonny Foxes and the Wetherspoons pub. There is also the Caley Thistle Social club which will have a bus running to the game... and the stadium has a bar open to both sets of fans pre-game from 1pm. 

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Depends what you're after... in terms of quality of beer it would be Castle Bar, Blackfriars, the Phoenix and the new Black Isle Brewery Bar. If it's just for a sesh then the haunts away fans tend to go to are Jonny Foxes and the Wetherspoons pub. There is also the Caley Thistle Social club which will have a bus running to the game... and the stadium has a bar open to both sets of fans pre-game from 1pm. 

Spot on mate cheers

1 hour ago, RossP said:

Thon stadium bar was like a sauna last weekend. I started melting and had to leave.

There are a few Belhaven pubs in town - Auctioneers and The Exchange were are pretty standard affairs. Be as well just staying in town then getting a taxi to the ground for KO.

It's pretty obvious now that ICT will top the group regardless of who wins tomorrow.  I always thought that would be the case and am pleased that we are still in contention for one of the best second place spots.

Guest DAVIDB69
Am I right in thinking any draw is enough for us?

I think so even a penalty shoot lose , then we can then hopefully draw "seeds" Alloa or Morton

Archived