The Annan Athletic 2016/17 thread

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really unhappy with the second half performance today, we had a really good first half where we seemed up for the challenge and eager to get on the ball and get forward. The way the boys came out the tunnel for the second half was very depressing they seemed very unhappy and didn't seem up for it at all! The performance in the second half was poor when compared to the first which was very upsetting.

I certainly didn't expect us to beat Motherwell but the difference between the two half's has me very concerned.

Let's all laugh at the soup -  Broth or Arbroath,fairground hero's - stuck in a time wart "7 nil".

No much improvement since last year - the bulk o them predicting us to be shite.Bring it on smokies. 

7 nil  - Ho Ho ho

We'Re a wee poor team but  ever been so embarassed 

Let's all laugh at the soup -  Broth or Arbroath,fairground hero's - stuck in a time wart "7 nil".

No much improvement since last year - the bulk o them predicting us to be shite.Bring it on smokies. 

7 nil  - Ho Ho ho

[emoji106]

On 31/07/2016 at 03:38, the philosopher said:

7 nil  - Ho Ho ho

Nice... it happened to Forfar too!  We will still finish above your mob... he who laughs last and all that :)

7 nil  - Ho Ho ho

I hope you're not being serious. If you are you really aren't showing very much logic or sense.

Completely and utterly disgusted to see such an inept, pathetic performance from Annan Athetic tonight!!! We were out-played, out-fought and out-thought from the start, the only exception being a goal from Rabin Omar. The fact we couldn't even come close to competing with a team of young teenagers is utterly shameful!! I couldn't care less whether is was celtic under 20s or the under 13s, to simply not be able to keep the ball in any way, shape or form is awful! The tactics were a joke and players being played out of position is totally unacceptable.

It's already obvious the season ahead is looking terrifying and as much as I will watch every game I can, I'm dreading the thought of it! We either need a magical input of money to bring in some quality or a change of manager to somebody who can fire up the players!

Archived